• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocolate chip pancakes or waffles is god-like. Soooooo good

no no no

Just regular pancakes

But Belgian waffles are the true king of the breakfast kingdom. If you haven't had one, you just have to try one. Ihop has some good ones...just don't do Village Inn...it's lower than garbageo

It's because I tend to skip breakfast since I don't have time for it. Fitness-wise, it's a freaking terrible thing to do since you should be eating 6 little things per day instead of three big things, but I just tend to lack the time.

Make time! You have Time and Eternity, why can't you have Time and Waffles!?

qq more

no no no

Just regular pancakes

But Belgian waffles are the true king of the breakfast kingdom. If you haven't had one, you just have to try one. Ihop has some good ones...just don't do Village Inn...it's lower than garbageo

Belgian waffles is pretty great. It's been a while since I've been to Ihop though...

qq more

They mocked you qq but you are the hero of the day, you pulled off the double whammy, freedom from the other page and you won the guessing game.
Your prize is...well I didn't think that far ahead.

Damn....... :(

Pikmin 3 is out already?

Us Americans have to wait until the beginning of August! I'm not getting the game anytime soon since I've barely played Pikmin 1, I need to get back to that...

Too many unfinished games... Least I finished Star Stacker this morning.

Oh it's out in Europe. Ok. I actually saw a commercial for it on T.V., though it made it seem like Pokemon for some reason.

In other news, goodbye Phil Fish, we will not really miss you.

TheOGB

Banned
Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT3&K| Even at Sonic speed you can't outrun the abominable
SysZyOO.png

whatever I do with my life I'm going to make sure it involves making hilariously shitty art, because this is too much fun
too bad that title's too long

Damn....... :(
I can't stand to leave you disappointed, I can show you a lovely picture while playing to fill the void in your soul that was created by that Furby.
Sounds like a damn good deal if you ask me.

Oh, you're going to have to write impressions for Pikmin 3 when you're done.
Actually I could do so right now but i'm going to wait until i've tried out the challenges in co-op as well as the versus mode.

If it makes things better, I've had pancakes. But that's for Shrove Tuesdays
That is like the only time of year I get pancakes, shame the ones this year were a mess.

Phil Fish left the game industry

lol

He's one hell of a drama queen, he'll probably be back in a week.
Though to his credit I enjoyed Fez.

http://i.imgur.com/SysZyOO.png[IMG]

whatever I do with my life I'm going to make sure it involves making hilariously shitty art, because this is too much fun [SPOILER]too bad that title's too long[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Let it be known, I like this a lot.

qq more

I can't stand to leave you disappointed, I can show you a lovely picture while playing to fill the void in your soul that was created by that Furby.
Sounds like a damn good deal if you ask me.

:D

And yeah unfortunately he'll be back and will continue to act like a 2 year old.

GAMERG0D

Oh look we're halfway now.

Oh, Metroid NES. That game is so damn hard. Do you guys find it a hard game? I do. It's so hard and evil and still a fun game except you always start with 30 health no matter the max health oh my gksdgjkasdgaskdjgasdfl;asl;askf;aslfa
I beat it for the first time last year in less than 5 hours. Never again.
I have never had waffles in my entire life.
Fix that! :eek:

Phil Fish left the game industry

lol
Fez II would have been a good thing, he really needs to calm down though.

I totally aaaaaam. :(
This springed up in the chat just now:

(7:18:11 PM) PhantomPhone: Shadow has never had waffles
(7:18:18 PM) PhantomPhone: We must shun her
(7:18:20 PM) qq more: shadow?!
(7:18:27 PM) PhantomPhone: Goddammit
(7:18:31 PM) qq more: LOL autocorrect
(7:18:38 PM) PhantomPhone: Schala has never had waffles.
(7:18:45 PM) PhantomPhone: Shadow probably hasn't either.
(7:18:49 PM) PhantomPhone: We must sun then
(7:18:55 PM) PhantomPhone: shun
(7:19:04 PM) PhantomPhone: Shuuuuuuuuuuuuun
(7:19:12 PM) You are now known as Sun
(7:19:18 PM) ***Sun Schala and Shadow
(7:19:25 PM) You are now known as Lightning Lord
(7:19:35 PM) qq more: LOL

OK, friends, listen the fuck up. I am SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of seeing you people talk about Lightning Returns. Yes, even you, Schala. Especially you, JC. It's gonna be a shit game. The last two games were shit games. Toriyama is a hack and a pervert.

END OF STORY.

now let's move on because DEAR SODDING CHRIST PEOPLE

ApN7wnh.png

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
It was a new page, Coldman.

We were done with the subject. You brought it up again, man. Now who's at fault?

(Kidding. I'm sick of it too.)

Fuck it, let's talk about Sonic Ghost Shooting instead.

sonic_ghostshootingrao93.jpg

Most Act 1 songs obliterate the Act 2 mixes. Stand-outs include Lava Reef, Flying Battery and Death Egg.

I'm afraid that I can't agree with Flying Battery, the bit before the loop on act 2 is straight up awesome.
Though a good bunch of the zones have pretty similar approaches to the same theme meaning it's not hard to go either way, the more varied ones like Angel Island, Hydrocity and Lava Reef are more the exception if anything.

I prefer Act 1, it's way more in-your-face which I think suits the beat of that track. The subtler "whaaooms" in Act 2 just aren't as satisfying.

That's my problem with the Sonic 3&K tracks - I feel like they slow down between acts. With the exception of Hydrocity, of course.

I prefer Act 1, it's way more in-your-face which I think suits the beat of that track. The subtler "whaaooms" in Act 2 just aren't as satisfying.

That's my problem with the Sonic 3&K tracks - I feel like they slow down between acts. With the exception of Hydrocity, of course.

Subtler "whaaooms" is an amazing description by the way, it actually works.
I take it on a zone by zone basis really, for example I much prefer Ice Cap act 2 to the first which I don't really rate all that much even though both themes are really similar, in that case I like the more minimal approach but other acts I might prefer the ones with the faster tempo.

Only opposite I can think of is Colours. Most of the secondary themes I find a lot better than the originals, like Planet Wisp - Act 3 and Aquarium Park - Act 2.

What I found interesting in Colours was that one of the remixes would be similar to the act 1 theme but usually tinkering a few things like cutting to the heart of the song a bit faster or a few minor variations, meanwhile the remaining theme is a more noticeably diverse remix. So you kind of got the Sonic 3 & Knuckles style variations as well as ones that took it a step further.

Village

* returns from house work*

You would think ghost shooting would be knuckles thing, because ghosts whisper to him. But its probably the wind because nothing there most of the time.

Next

Wat. ( to the all the crap on the last page, especially that weird doll WTF man.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom