• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD they're playing Garry's Mod on Giant Bomb

finally

No.

They literally make me cry.

tumblr_mrhoawfq8c1qcakl4o1_500.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
What about cupcakes? Or smiley faces? I need to know!
Smiley faces, yes.

Cupcakes depend on the girl. Cupcakes are usually good, but there are some girls who don't like them since they're really watching their calorie counts or don't want to ingest sugar.

Haha, yeah, these are totally serious answers.

Smiley faces, yes.

Cupcakes depend on the girl. Cupcakes are usually good, but there are some girls who don't like them since they're really watching their calorie counts or don't want to ingest sugar.

Haha, yeah, these are totally serious answers.

jeez, it's like you chicks are another species

why can't you all like benchpressing, eating animals, and kicking qq more while he's down like us macho dudes?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
jeez, it's like you chicks are another species

why can't you all like benchpressing, eating animals, and kicking qq more while he's down like us macho dudes?
Beef, you know I workout every single day in some capacity, and I used to play team baseball when I was younger. And I like sports.

And meat is an essential part of the diet since it contains a lot of the amino acids you need to function. Also it's a source of iron.

And you know I like doing the last part.

Beef, you know I workout every single day in some capacity, and I used to play team baseball when I was younger. And I like sports.

And meat is an essential part of the diet since it contains a lot of the amino acids you need to function. Also it's a source of iron.

And you know I like doing the last part.
Ok, ok, you're right.
stop kicking me down :(

We don't kick you down. We kick you while you're down. There's a difference!

qq more

What Beef means to say is he wishes you liked male-exclusive activities, like NASCAR, darts, and soggy biscuit.

i dont care for any of those things and im a guy

what does that mean for me

also stop kicking me while im down then... its hard enough to get up from falling down, man

Noi

Stopga + Graviga = Sooooo good.

Reflect is pretty much the only spell worth a damn in 2, sadly.

They really hit magic with the nerf stick in 2. The MP meter itself got downgraded, they took away the most useful spells or changed how they work entirely, and even made the magic related drive form the hardest to level up. Meanwhile just mashing Attacks got massively upgraded, and reaction attacks broke the game at no MP cost. Who needs to cast magic when you can trigger Brave form and hack away automatically?

They really hit magic with the nerf stick in 2. The MP meter itself got downgraded, they took away the most useful spells or changed how they work entirely, and even made the magic related drive form the hardest to level up. Meanwhile just mashing Attacks got massively upgraded, and reaction attacks broke the game at no MP cost. Who needs to cast magic when you can trigger Brave form and hack away automatically?

Yeah, it really shows how much of an unbalanced mess KH2 is. The final mix release manages to do what it can with what it has available to even things out a bit, but it still could have been a lot more well thought out.

Bugs can freak me out. Especially the ones where the graphics get all corrupted, or the audio goes haywire and it sounds like the game is screaming bloody murder at you, and always make me worried that I'd lose my saves and this isn't the kind of bug you were asking about is it

Wait, where are you from again?

edit: Ahhh, Australia. Of course.

That's the one. Occasionally I think I'd move to Mother England if it was logistically feasible. Not really cut out for the climate here; would take miserable weather over the could-literally-burn-you-to-death Summers we have. Just barely in to Spring and the bushfires are already starting!

Razzer

That's the one. Occasionally I think I'd move to Mother England if it was logistically feasible. Not really cut out for the climate here; would take miserable weather over the could-literally-burn-you-to-death Summers we have. Just barely in to Spring and the bushfires are already starting!

If it means anything you guys are definitely the best of our former colonies. Also, is it true that the insects are horrendously irritating over there. I get really annoyed by flies buzzing around my head so I imagine I'm not cut out for down under.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
schala why
Remember how Bean said he wouldn't record Mega Man games for the next few months and yesterday he recorded Mega Man Powered Up?

This is the end-result. Me playing yet another kusoge.

...and I really didn't expect the gif of the dude just turning his tablet around in circles to be entirely accurate! WOW.

If it means anything you guys are definitely the best of our former colonies.

Mind the Canadians in thread don't catch you picking favourites ;p

Also, is it true that the insects are horrendously irritating over there. I get really annoyed by flies buzzing around my head so I imagine I'm not cut out for down under.

Flies can get pretty bad in the warmer months and mosquitoes are pretty annoying depending on where you live. Random assortments of little bugs tend to cluster on monitors once things warm up, too. Cicadas are pretty cool, though.

qq more

Remember how Bean said he wouldn't record Mega Man games for the next few months and yesterday he recorded Mega Man Powered Up?

This is the end-result. Me playing yet another kusoge.

...and I really didn't expect the gif of the dude just turning his tablet around in circles to be entirely accurate! WOW.

pfft you guys don't understand the deep gameplay mechanics of this amazing not-shallow-as-fuck game

(ღ˘‿˘ღ) I'm a SquareEnix drone after all (ღ˘‿˘ღ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom