• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Aww did I miss a UMvC3 character callouts?
I top you all with this
SHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOUSHOU!

qq more

Shadow Hog, how is Final Doom anyway? I know Sandy Peterson/John Romero didn't design the levels, so I'm already skeptical.

I enjoyed them the last time I played them. They're reallyyyyy tough though, at least in multiplayer... I think you even fight the Cyberdemon in the first map on one of the campaigns!

Shadow Hog, how is Final Doom anyway? I know Sandy Peterson/John Romero didn't design the levels, so I'm already skeptical.
I thought TNT: Evilution was pretty swell, if not quite as polished as the official campaigns. General consensus I've seen from hanging around Doomworld for a while is that The Plutonia Experiment is the better half of the two, although it should be noted that it's a pretty difficult mapset which just loooooves its Revenants (ie: skeleton knights with homing missiles). Seriously, I've gotten my ass handed to me on MAP01. It's not really that hard a map, I just suck at dealing with Chaingunners and Archviles that aren't level with me.

Might have to knock it down to Hurt Me Plenty on that first run-through. It's bad enough the demons start dodging on Brutal Doom...I've never seen a pink demon strafe so many of my shotgun blasts before
KuGsj.gif

qq more

Sega should celebrate Year of Knuckles like Nintendo is doing with Luigi now. Every Sonic game released this year will have an OST full of Knuckles rap!

Kokonoe

Banned
I just thought of something, if Shadow never happened and they turned Knuckles into the more edgy character but basing him more off a gangster/thug, I wonder how that would have turned out and what kind of content the Hunnid P raps would have in a "Knuckles the Echidna" game.

qq more

I've never played the NES game but even I'm excited somehow. I really miss that show!

Also holy shit Scrooge's VA is 90 years old and he's still going to provide the voice :O

I've never played the NES game but even I'm excited somehow. I really miss that show!

Also holy shit Scrooge's VA is 90 years old and he's still going to provide the voice :O

Same here.

I've always found the Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers theme catchier than the Ducktales one, though...

qq more

Capcom just confirmed a new Mega Man game is in development

DON'T LET ME DOWN CAPCOM

oh no why am i doing this to myself

help

Kokonoe

Banned
Then it would be the best game ever made.

I'm sure it would have delivered hilarity even higher than Shadow's game simply due to the whatever ebonics Sega or Iizuka would have applied to the game. I'm terrified of how far they would have took Rouge, though.

As a sample, this is NSFW, but here is a taste of Hunnid P outside the Sonic games to give you an idea.

Hunnid P - Nothin 2 Prove

Hunnid P - I'm Always Wit It (features Sonic X Knuckles and a pole dancer)

Jeez...this could have been legendary.

qq more

I'm sure it would have delivered hilarity even higher than Shadow's game simply due to the whatever ebonics Sega or Iizuka would have applied to the game. I'm terrified of how far they would have took Rouge, though.

As a sample, this is NSFW, but here is a taste of Hunnid P outside the Sonic games to give you an idea.

Hunnid P - Nothin 2 Prove

Hunnid P - I'm Always Wit It (features Sonic X Knuckles and a pole dancer)

Jeez...this could have been legendary.

:lol I can totally see them doing that. They would also probably make it a GTA clone or try to appeal to that crowd.

Sega should celebrate Year of Knuckles like Nintendo is doing with Luigi now. Every Sonic game released this year will have an OST full of Knuckles rap!
Ow my freaking ears!

so uh

http://www.abload.de/img/ay1j9j.gif[IMG]

this is happening[/QUOTE]
Huh? oh that's interesting, i've only played the original a couple of times and it was pretty neat, i'm all for this.

[quote="qq more, post: 51104469"]Capcom just confirmed a new Mega Man game is in development

DON'T LET ME DOWN CAPCOM

oh no why am i doing this to myself

help[/QUOTE]
Huh? oh that's also interesting, what's going on over in Capcom land? it's almost as if they're trying to shake off the Crapcom stigma.
And i'm currently enjoying the hell out of MH3U so maybe, just maybe we can do as the Gaf slogan says and[I] believe[/I] that they're coming back with a vengeance.

Now give me AAI2 and all is forgiven.

qq more

I still want to get MH3U. Hopefully I'll get it next month. Also very happy to hear MH4 is going to have online on the 3DS!

And yes, give us AAI2 already!

Kokonoe

Banned
I'll get Monster Hunter sometime in April, waiting for the off tv support.

:lol I can totally see them doing that. They would also probably make it a GTA clone or try to appeal to that crowd.

They most likely would have done something similar to that. Kinda wish it happened now, but oh well at least I still have Shadow killing Eggman with a kung fu chop and the dramatic "Nooooo!" off screen.

Capcom is also re-releasing the D&D beat-em-ups. So clearly something good happened to them recently.
I'm thinking something Scrooge related, like they were visited by the ghosts of video games past present and future and were made to see the possible and terrible fate of their once beloved franchises.

I just noticed that my use of Scrooge here almost crosses over with the game announcement, that extra confusion.

I still want to get MH3U. Hopefully I'll get it next month. Also very happy to hear MH4 is going to have online on the 3DS!

And yes, give us AAI2 already!

I just hope we don't have to wait like 2 years for a MH4 translation, I demand it next year.

qq more

I'll get Monster Hunter sometime in April, waiting for the off tv support.
I can't believe we're actually getting off-tv support. Capcom is being pretty awesome on certain things lately. Soooo excited.

They most likely would have done something similar to that. Kinda wish it happened now, but oh well at least I still have Shadow killing Eggman with a kung fu chop and the dramatic "Nooooo!" off screen.
I can't tell if I ironically like that scene or just plain hate it. It's so stupid funny but at the same time he killed Robotnik... :(

I just hope we don't have to wait like 2 years for a MH4 translation, I demand it next year.

Let's hope Capcom continues to stay on track, they've been doing more good than bad lately.

"Whoa whoa, what's this about a new Mega Man game!? 25th Anniversary? We'll do HD Ducktales, D&D with 4-player GGPO co-op, a new Strider, and a SF4 update, but Mega Who? GTFO here, lol"

RIP my #1 favorite gaming franchise of all time :(

someday though... someday...
Look on the bright side, I had to wait over a decade for my favourite platformer to have a proper sequel so you know, at least you had Mega Man 9 and 10 along with ten trillion spin offs.

http://i.imgur.com/IgSQSoc.png[IMG]

[spoiler]I'm sorry.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
The only world in which a new Mega Man game can exist at this point is one created with project tsuki no me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom