• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

My wanted characters for the game's DLC would be:

Segata Sanshiro
Ristar (even though he's a flagman)
Ryo (mainly because it's weird that Shenmue isn't getting a rep, never played the games before though)
Vectorman (never played much of the games but he seemed pretty cool)

As far Sonic goes, I personally think it would be cool if Chaos got in, or Gamma/Omega.

I'd totally be for Ryo, especially considering he was in the first game but oddly isn't in the second.

Vectorman... oddly would make a lot of sense, considering all the transformations he already has in his game.

Tizoc

Thanks for the translation gang~

My ASR wishlist-
Kiryu Kazuma
Segata Sanshiro
Majima Goro in hi Pink Truck From Yakuza 3

...That's it off the top of my head

Village

I would like character specific dialogue.

To be as specific but vague as possible.
It would be cool if some characters had lines they said to certain characters.

qq more

I would like character specific dialogue.

To be as specific but vague as possible.
It would be cool if some characters had lines they said to certain characters.

That would be cool. MvC3 did something like that when characters switch, it was a nice touch.

That would be cool. MvC3 did something like that when characters switch, it was a nice touch.

Yup. Hulk has nicknames for everyone because "lol Hulk dum;" characters who canonically know each other refer to each other by name (Cap and Iron Man refer to each other as "Tony" and "Steve," the X-Men + Magneto as well); Spidey and Deadpool also have some jokey nicknames for certain characters, and at times they'll riff off of each other (Spidey will say "Mr. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiilsoooooooooooon" at random times when he brings in Deadpool).

I think my favourite opener to be Thor's line to Vergil. "I sympathise with Dante... I too know what it's like to have a wicked brother."

Oh, and for victory quotes nothing beats Rocket Raccoon against a Resi character.

Yup. Hulk has nicknames for everyone because "lol Hulk dum;" characters who canonically know each other refer to each other by name (Cap and Iron Man refer to each other as "Tony" and "Steve," the X-Men + Magneto as well); Spidey and Deadpool also have some jokey nicknames for certain characters, and at times they'll riff off of each other (Spidey will say "Mr. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiilsoooooooooooon" at random times when he brings in Deadpool).

Akuma refers to all characters as "boy" or "girl", except for gods ("devil"), robots ("junk"), and Rocket Raccoon ("vermin" lol)

I can see why people would hate Selphie, she's kinda like a hyperactive chipmunk on speed but I still think she's cool. My preferred FF8 party is Squall (Because he's cool and he swings the Lionheart), Selphie and Zell.

I still find myself somehow amazed at this. A Final Fantasy game where you can't rename the characters? I mean, sure, I tend to use the stock names (bar titles like FF1, where those don't really exist), but the idea was nice!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I still find myself somehow amazed at this. A Final Fantasy game where you can't rename the characters? I mean, sure, I tend to use the stock names (bar titles like FF1, where those don't really exist), but the idea was nice!
Happened for 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, etc.

Because of the obvious issue being the voice acting and them not wanting to call people "you" in spoken dialogue outside of the player character.

In FF8, you can rename summons, the MC, the MC's ring, the MC's girlfriend, and the MC's girlfriend's dog.

Your suggestions can't get much worse so go for it.
It's Elise isn't it?
Z6gwbcI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom