• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

oh no, conflicting information

faster pace sounds nice. Do you still need a bike or can you finally sprint?

You're able to spring since Gen III, so every game since since the GBA era has them. Bike is still pretty fast though.

If you're going with Gen 4, avoid Diamond/Pearl as the gameplay is slowwww. Plat mostly fixed it so it's fine.

Kokonoe

Banned
Hey, qq more. Look.

iMrTWLH3iS9c1.png

TheOGB

Banned

Actually yeah, Gen V is quite a bit faster. Feels good, man

but Silver's still cooler than Gold

SS doesn't have a turkey on the cover

but you can get that turkey at a higher level, too :troll

OMG Aero

You can do both but in HeartGold and SoulSilver you can toggle sprint so you are always running.
In Black and White you have to hold down a button to sprint because Gamefreak is literally incapable of taking two steps forward without taking a big one back.

Tizoc

TSSZNEWs' latest poll is about what Sonic game Taxman should work on next. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is 2nd place, with 1st being an 'original Sonic game'. Has Taxman ever developed/worked on a fanmade-like Sonic game before?

Crub

Who is the person responsible for the atrocious Special Stages in Sonic Advance?

Advance_special_stage.gif

I don't know how the hell I am supposed to tell if I align with the rings. :(

I played the shit out of Bomberman Hero back in the day, 100% and everything.
It's awesomely average!

Bomberman Generations dodge bomb multiplayer is where it's actually at though.

Quackula

You need to play it local, like Mario Party. Won't work any other way.

This. It's a party game, and it's best played that way gosh darnit.

I've got Saturn Bomberman, one day I will have enough controllers, multitaps, and people to do a 10-player match. ONE DAY.

(Saturn Bomberman has a decent single player mode too, though it's best played co-op)

Bomberman Hero is great, but it's kinda not really much of a Bomberman game. I seem to recall reading somewhere that it was originally developed as a Bonk game.

qq more

Bomberman Hero is where it's at and the multiplayer games don't even compare.

MIixlMt.png
Isn't this the N64 3D Platformer? It looks very interesting. I think I've gifted that game to someone during the Wii Secret Santa a few years back in this forum, person was pretty happy to receive the gift!

Who is the person responsible for the atrocious Special Stages in Sonic Advance?

Advance_special_stage.gif

I don't know how the hell I am supposed to tell if I align with the rings. :(

It's really hard but looking up vids might give you the best idea.

Pietepiet

blueskies_greenhills2.png

http://pietepiet.bandcamp.com/album/blue-skies-green-hills

https://soundcloud.com/pietepiet/sets/blue-skies-green-hills

We're out!
Very proud to finally release Blue Skies, Green Hills. The Sonic remix project I've organized and coordinated since fucking June. Lots of stuff went wrong, but in the end we finally managed to get 10 awesome tracks from really great artists together :)

Super special thanks to Falk for helping me keep the project on track, figuring out the track order and mastering and overall being just a really great dude!

Hope you guys enjoy, and please spread the word :)

blueskies_greenhills2.png

http://pietepiet.bandcamp.com/album/blue-skies-green-hills

https://soundcloud.com/pietepiet/sets/blue-skies-green-hills

We're out!
Very proud to finally release Blue Skies, Green Hills. The Sonic remix project I've organized and coordinated since fucking June. Lots of stuff went wrong, but in the end we finally managed to get 10 awesome tracks from really great artists together :)

Super special thanks to Falk for helping me keep the project on track, figuring out the track order and mastering and overall being just a really great dude!

Hope you guys enjoy, and please spread the word :)

Should have called it Blue Skies, Green Eyes.

I need gameplay of the new Sonic game.

It would make my day brighter.
Hell, just knowing what the new Sonic game is even gonna be would be nice.

In the meantime, that album Pietpiet made art for will have to do. Listening to the first track, it's taking me a while to recognize Wacky Workbench in there, but I think I can hear it now.

Should have called it Blue Skies, Green Eyes.
What, is he trying to appeal to HUELEN?

Pietepiet

Hell, just knowing what the new Sonic game is even gonna be would be nice.

In the meantime, that album Pietpiet made art for will have to do. Listening to the first track, it's taking me a while to recognize Wacky Workbench in there, but I think I can hear it now.

What, is he trying to appeal to HUELEN?

Haha. Well, there ARE two green-eyed Sonics on the cover

Broach

Banned
Games are in such a dry state right now.

We need some colorful eye-popping new footage of games like the new Mario and Sonic.

I actually found my Nintendo DS looking through all the junk that has accumulated in my garage.

I forgot why I tossed it aside years ago. I think it just has too many RPGs, not enough action games for my taste. I'm also not as mobile as I used to be now that I have a car and not bumming rides off people/buses/etc, so the idea of carrying one around when I can just screw around on my phone isn't as appealing as it was back in '04-07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom