• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Trust me, you can put WWE13 aside, those good memories you have of your recent Attitude era rewatch would be tarnished by subpar gameplay, oh it's true, it's damn true!
Otherwise that's an enviable list of games to possibly be playing for the first time.

I wouldn't worry about playing this one. There's much better ways to be entertained by that game.

Yeah, I'm kinda forcing my way through the Attitude Era mode. It's a real pain in the fucking ass to hit some of those goals they ask you. I must have hit Undertaker with the steel steps 100 times as Shawn Michaels and he still kicked out.

AT 1.

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED PERFECT DARK!?

It's actually been the only game I've been playing during exams. I've been trying to do a mission per day. But no, I've never finished it, and I've never owned it during it's prime back in 2000. I only played it multiplayer with friends back in the day.

I think it's really awesome, quite frankly. Graphically and performance wise, the N64 FPS' don't hold up too well, but honestly, the level design blows many modern FPS' out of the water. Just fun games to play (Goldeneye and Perfect Dark).

So you admit that you know the liar, which is a lie in of itself because how can you trust a lying liar who lies about knowing lies which lie about knowing just truly who the liar is?

Kokonoe

Banned
1UOAlMS.png

Yeah, I'm kinda forcing my way through the Attitude Era mode. It's a real pain in the fucking ass to hit some of those goals they ask you. I must have hit Undertaker with the steel steps 100 times as Shawn Michaels and he still kicked out.

AT 1.
I had trouble with that, you basically have to beat him, have your victory interrupted by "THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!", then Taker decides he'll either kick out of the tombstone or just get up before you drag HBK's arse to the pin so you have to basically finish him all over again.
I distinctly remember going for the diving elbow after all this only for Taker to catch me in a chokeslam outofnowhere and winning, straight up Cena level shit, or maybe that should be Orton level shit.

And that's not even the worst goal, ones on a strict time limit like Austin against the New Age Outlaws and Makind vs Kane followed by McMahon backstage can be pretty much impossible if the AI get all reversal happy.

It's actually been the only game I've been playing during exams. I've been trying to do a mission per day. But no, I've never finished it, and I've never owned it during it's prime back in 2000. I only played it multiplayer with friends back in the day.

I think it's really awesome, quite frankly. Graphically and performance wise, the N64 FPS' don't hold up too well, but honestly, the level design blows many modern FPS' out of the water. Just fun games to play (Goldeneye and Perfect Dark).
You know it makes sense, the closest we got to successors for Rare's FPS duo were Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect but for some sick reason no one follows the objective set up anymore unless they're a constantly updating list of "head to point b" in a linear map.

It does nail the Classic Generations feel quite well.

So you admit that you know the liar, which is a lie in of itself because how can you trust a lying liar who lies about knowing lies which lie about knowing just truly who the liar is?
Ah, but if he's a liar, that means he's dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

turned out pretty good
4chan.org was never good.

Ah, but if he's a liar, that means he's dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

4chan.org was never good.

But how does one trust a liar and a dishonest man when he's lying to himself about what he's even supposed to be lying about? When do the lies stop with the dishonest man, when he lies about lying to be dishonest or when he lies to lie about being dishonest? How can you learn to trust the lying liar who lies about more lies and simply has no way of telling if he's been lying the lie which is a lie even about his entire life?

But how does one trust a liar and a dishonest man when he's lying to himself about what he's even supposed to be lying about? When do the lies stop with the dishonest man, when he lies about lying to be dishonest or when he lies to lie about being dishonest? How can you learn to trust the lying liar who lies about more lies and simply has no way of telling if he's been lying the lie which is a lie even about his entire life?
Trust him to be lying at all times, of course.

Booooooooooo.....
...urns!

Thanks! I'll let you know when I make my account and all.

EDIT: AGH THESE CAPCHAS

EDIT2: oh wait my password's format wasn't valid, yeesh

EDIT3: Now it's telling me it's the wrong capcha... oy.

EDIT: YES! Finally got a capcha. My goddddddd

Worst capcha of all time.

I was playing more Majora's Mask last night, and that damned owl showed up and made me think of Nocturnowl. Thank goodness he didn't ask me if I needed any information repeated.

I hope you'll think of me every time you save your game as well.
More talk is more time to bask in the fabulous Kaepora Gaebora theme, I welcome such things with open wings.

I hope you'll think of me every time you save your game as well.
More talk is more time to bask in the fabulous Kaepora Gaebora theme, I welcome such things with open wings.

Does he even make more appearances after you see him in the Goron Village? I honestly don't remember. I want to say that he shows up in Ikana Village, but I don't remember.

And no, I'm not confusing him with the Poe guy, either.

Does he even make more appearances after you see him in the Goron Village? I honestly don't remember. I want to say that he shows up in Ikana Village, but I don't remember.

And no, I'm not confusing him with the Poe guy, either.

I think he leaves us forever after shedding his wings over the snowy mountain and I wipe one last tear from my eye.
Ikana is a cool enough place that it doesn't need Kaepora to raise its reputation, i'm going to take this opportunity to say that I really don't like Snowhead, it's easily my low point in MM.

Snowhead is a neat dungeon but the bits before that could be better.

It at least has the best transformation. So pretty. Fuck those bees, though.

I think he leaves us forever after shedding his wings over the snowy mountain and I wipe one last tear from my eye.
Ikana is a cool enough place that it doesn't need Kaepora to raise its reputation, i'm going to take this opportunity to say that I really don't like Snowhead, it's easily my low point in MM.

I think it's because there's pretty much nothing to do there. All you do is learn the song, beat Snowhead, and get the Gilded Sword. It's a pretty barebones area, no wonder Kaepora showed up to give the place some liveliness!

Although the Snowhead boss is easily the best boss in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom