• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got bored in class, drew Whiteboard Sanic. Also Sherlock Holmes for some reason.

RKPmloQ.jpg

DTuZGQv.jpg

TheOGB

Banned
Nope, found some DS Sanics, but no whiteboard Sanic

I'm mad, because that was one of the coolest damn Sonic drawings I've done, besides that pictochat one. I actually drew his whole body :V

Some guy on TVTropes was proposing a nickname for the fandom... "Sonic Youth" or something. Disregard that that's a band name.

I suppose it's kinda odd that we haven't gotten a nickname, derogatory or not, for fans of the franchise, akin to Trekkies, Bronies, Avatards, Pokéfans, etc. On the other hand, I'm kinda glad the world settled on just "Sonic fans", really.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
*throws books out of the window except for one*

SO LONG SUCKERS.

I'm gonna get some games in right now. Damn, that last exam I had this morning? Rocked it. I feel really good about it. One more to go, but that ain't until next week. :D

Some guy on TVTropes was proposing a nickname for the fandom... "Sonic Youth" or something. Disregard that that's a band name.

I suppose it's kinda odd that we haven't gotten a nickname, derogatory or not, for fans of the franchise, akin to Trekkies, Bronies, Avatards, Pokéfans, etc. On the other hand, I'm kinda glad the world settled on just "Sonic fans", really.

Blurries?

Anth0ny

*throws books out of the window except for one*

SO LONG SUCKERS.

I'm gonna get some games in right now. Damn, that last exam I had this morning? Rocked it. I feel really good about it. One more to go, but that ain't until next week. :D

I have my last exam tomorrow. Comics and Cartoons :)

I also have a stack of games I need to get through. Lets see...

Bioshock Infinite
DMC HD Collection
DMC
Walking Dead
Asura's Wrath
GTA IV
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
Mass Effect Trilogy
Batman Arkham City
DOTA 2
One Piece Musou
WWE 13
Perfect Dark
Pilotwings 64
Luigi's Mansion 2
Fire Emblem Awakening

And I just got Sonic Battle in the mail O_O

"Heh, yeah one time."
I knew I could count on you Beef.

I have my last exam tomorrow. Comics and Cartoons :)

I also have a stack of games I need to get through. Lets see...

Trust me, you can put WWE13 aside, those good memories you have of your recent Attitude era rewatch would be tarnished by subpar gameplay, oh it's true, it's damn true!
Otherwise that's an enviable list of games to possibly be playing for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom