• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

I see. I want to play with some SonicGAFers as I am not comfortable with strangers.

EDIT: Yeesh, the download was long enough. Installing it is taking a while too. But still... almost there :D

Village

Well we all know how the last idea involving Sonic and Pokemon turned out, and that's all I will say on the subject.

Hear me out.

Ok

I just got into DC universe online, This is the first mmo experience I have really gotten into ( I really like comic books) and I liked he set up that they had. And I started thinking, what if sonic had an rpg like this. Then everyone can make their own original the character. And you could select powers, and hang out with the characters on missions. And Sega could make assloads of non sammy related money.

The bad side is... all of the weird shit that would go on in that rpg.... I image cyber sex would be an issue.

Sciz

Hear me out.

Ok

I just got into DC universe online, This is the first mmo experience I have really gotten into ( I really like comic books) and I liked he set up that they had. And I started thinking, what if sonic had an rpg like this. Then everyone can make their own original the character. And you could select powers, and hang out with the characters on missions. And Sega could make assloads of non sammy related money.

The bad side is... all of the weird shit that would go on in that rpg.... I image cyber sex would be an issue.
The idea's come up before. Aside from being fancharacter hell, you quickly run into the problem of developing some sort of compelling gameplay that suits both the franchise and the MMO format.

So yea, apparently everyone that isn't Tails or Cream in Sonic Free Riders is an asshole.

Also, why is Vector on Team Rose? I know that they retired Big and all, but I still don't get it. They should have used Blaze.

TheOGB

Banned
Gotta pay the rent somehow. And everybody knows fanboys/fangirls have tons of money to waste on their favorite thing.

Edit:
tumblr_inline_mkxl8sSjQ71rqxvm0.png

tumblr_inline_mkxl83s2Po1rqxvm0.png
That's not even a joke, that's just fucking mean.

Sonic Free Riders is teaching children classism

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Because isn't Sonic Free Riders not... so hot? The Quick Look of that game made it look pretty darn awful. The only good thing about it was the theme song, and it was made even better by Crush 40.

Anyway, I posted something neat in the Pokecapn thread. Kinda want to highlight it because Bean is truly part of SonicGAF.

This week, he has begun to post a Mega Man & Bass (Rockman & Forte) playthrough, and will continue to do so for the next few weeks in three different parts:
  • Episodes 1 - 13 as Mega Man with the SFC version (text commentary, and you will be able to vote for the stages he plays next in the comments; potentially buster-only boss fights)
  • Episodes 1B - 13B as Bass with the GBA version (voiced commentary)
  • Episodes 1C – 9C: 100% CD run with the GBA version (sparse text commentary)
I’m quite excited to see how these videos turn out, and so should you! So, check these videos out, and give him a chance!

I think they came out very well. qq will probably be floored that Bean's gotten way better at the Mega Man run.

Just a note for those who use Mibbit: just make sure your URL link to the chat begins with "client01", not "client02". That'll work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom