• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Kind of wish I'd had the chance to see Phantom of the Opera as well, but oh well. Didn't gamble much, either, but I'm probably better off.
You should've. Phantom is one of my favourite musicals, especially if you get a really good soprano and a really awesome tenor. :)

Hope you enjoy PS2 as well. I liked the ending. >.>

Worse than Generations will let a mildly competent player go, I'm sure.
Well, Generations only takes ring count and time count + no deaths as factors. I'm surprised Red Rings never were a factor in the final score tally.

Colours takes a lot more like Red Rings, wisp usage, time, ring count, quick-step, etc. Unleashed takes time, rings, enemy kills, (killing enemies with criticals), etc. depending on if you're Sonic or Werehog.

Those poor, poor musicians.
"Yeah, so can you guys just sound like you're warming up while playing this? Thanks."

OMG Aero

i thought the ranking system of Unleashed was much more harsh then the one of Generations.
Yeah, Generations' ranking system is practically baby mode compared to Unleashed.
In Unleashed you basically had to do a perfect run of a level to get an S rank, in Generations S ranks are incredibly easy to get. All you have to do is not die and not mess around in a level.

S Ranks in Unleashed require an acceptable level of skill to get.

Sonic Colors is where I had trouble getting S ranks. You really have to think about what gives you points and how you gain points to successfully achieve an S.

It's okay, we all have bad opinions sometimes. There are people out there that think the same of Sonic 06.
You would know, considering you're exhibiting one right now. :p

You should've. Phantom is one of my favourite musicals, especially if you get a really good soprano and a really awesome tenor. :)
Yeah, but I was the only one in the group who was really interested in seeing it, while my brother seemed to be developing depression at the chance of not seeing Blue Man Group. Not that I mind, BMG turned out to be much better than I was expecting.

And technically, I have seen the movie... although Gerard Butler was a horrible choice for Phantom, considering his singing was... less than desirable, to put it mildly.

Sciz

A couple tidbits regarding the Sonic/Mega Man crossover:

-Three four-part arcs, so you won't be chasing a single plot thread across three different series to get a coherent story.
-Seems like it's going to be in continuity after all, to some degree

Now that they've finished Sonic Colours for the Wii, it's time for Kyle and Keith to move on to the game everyone has been waiting for. The game that the whole LP has been building towards.
Let's Play 20 Years of Sonic Pt.140
It's a better game than people give it credit for. :(

I am super-mega rusty in Sonic Generations. I played it over the weekend while visiting a friend, and I must've died in Modern Chemical Plant at least 10 times trying to stay out of the goo.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I am super-mega rusty in Sonic Generations. I played it over the weekend while visiting a friend, and I must've died in Modern Chemical Plant at least 10 times trying to stay out of the goo.
I didn't know there was a Tails mode! :p

A couple tidbits regarding the Sonic/Mega Man crossover:

-Three four-part arcs, so you won't be chasing a single plot thread across three different series to get a coherent story.
-Seems like it's going to be in continuity after all, to some degree

It's a better game than people give it credit for. :(
Colours DS is actually good. I didn't know people gave it a lot of hate. :/

I'm trying to wrap my mind around this being a crossover within all of the series' continuity. StH and SU are linked together so no surprises there. Mega Man can very well start its own arc. So if the stories are just self-contained (ie: not a single plot thread), I don't think it'll be that messy. People can follow whatever storyline they want.

Yeah, but I was the only one in the group who was really interested in seeing it, while my brother seemed to be developing depression at the chance of not seeing Blue Man Group. Not that I mind, BMG turned out to be much better than I was expecting.

And technically, I have seen the movie... although Gerard Butler was a horrible choice for Phantom, considering his singing was... less than desirable, to put it mildly.
It was released when I was in high school, and I recall a lot of the girls in my drama, music theatre, and choir clubs fawning over Butler. But he's not a very good tenor, and his inexperience showed. They could have cast anyone else with better musical experience and someone who could create chemistry with the female lead. I really think that Anne Hathaway would've pulled Christine off well, though, since she is a classically-trained soprano, but oh well. I still can't believe she turned down the film since it conflicted with the Princess Diaries 2 (but heck, I wouldn't turn down another chance to work with Julie Andrews either).

I have the sheet music book somewhere, but when I worked through some of the stuff with my vocal teacher, she had me do both Christine and the Phantom, lol. Doing the Phantom is pretty fun, actually. The lyrics are better than the Christine songs.

S Ranks in Unleashed require an acceptable level of skill to get.

Sonic Colors is where I had trouble getting S ranks. You really have to think about what gives you points and how you gain points to successfully achieve an S.
So... I'm going to go out on a limb and ask whether you prefer Unleashed's level design, scoring system, and skill level required to play it or not because it sorta sounds like you do. :p

It's not like I disagree, because Unleashed does take a lot of skill to S-rank and get through, moreso than Generations. Colours is just the odd man out because of all the stuff it takes into account when delivering a final score.

Pietepiet

I'm almost caught up on 20 Years of Sonic. Two episodes to go. Man, this has been really good and really frustrating to watch at the same time.

I love hearing the both of them talk, because they're great to listen to, but dang they're bad at these games sometimes.

Them playing through Sonic Colours reminded me how pretty that game was. Great designs in that game.

So... I'm going to go out on a limb and ask whether you prefer Unleashed's level design, scoring system, and skill level required to play it or not because it sorta sounds like you do. :p

It's not like I disagree, because Unleashed does take a lot of skill to S-rank and get through, moreso than Generations. Colours is just the odd man out because of all the stuff it takes into account when delivering a final score.

I love Sonic Unleashed more than I think I have a right to. Watching the Run Button guys go through it was a little eye opening because I think I finally understood why so many people don't want to give the game a chance.

I never had those problems. I was always super careful at collecting medals, I replayed stages without needing to be prompted to... I was probably the ideal scenario they envisioned when they designed all of that time wasting bullshit, because I apparently played that game exactly the right way.

I do think Colors is interesting, though. It requires you to think about more than just finishing the level quickly. That's a cool concept, but it's sort of broken to the point where getting good times basically doesn't matter at all, because the bulk of your points comes from defeating enemies, using wisps, and collecting red star rings. Like Pokecapn demonstrated in his LP, you almost kind of have to game the system a little bit and do things strictly for the sake of getting the points for it, like spamming quickstep or deliberately cheesing wisp powers.

It all feeds in to this idea that Sonic Colors is a Sonic game that doesn't actually want you to go fast - it would rather make you goof round as much as possible to get a high score, and there are entire stages built with this express purpose in mind (otherwise, you simply reach the goal ring in ~45 seconds and receive a terrible ranking).

I think to a certain extent I'd prefer a Sonic Unleashed 2 at this point. Not specifically regarding the Werehog or the medal hunting, but more in a "this is a game about going fast and nothing else" sense - which is sort of weird to hear myself say, given how I used to champion "diversity" in Sonic games for so many years.

On a related note, there is also this tumblr post I wrote yesterday after somebody asked me what my ideal Sonic game would be.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Never mind the people who think this is dumb. This made me smile.

I love Sonic Unleashed more than I think I have a right to. Watching the Run Button guys go through it was a little eye opening because I think I finally understood why so many people don't want to give the game a chance.

I never had those problems. I was always super careful at collecting medals, I replayed stages without needing to be prompted to... I was probably the ideal scenario they envisioned when they designed all of that time wasting bullshit, because I apparently played that game exactly the right way.

I do think Colors is interesting, though. It requires you to think about more than just finishing the level quickly. That's a cool concept, but it's sort of broken to the point where getting good times basically doesn't matter at all, because the bulk of your points comes from defeating enemies, using wisps, and collecting red star rings. Like Pokecapn demonstrated in his LP, you almost kind of have to game the system a little bit and do things strictly for the sake of getting the points for it, like spamming quickstep or deliberately cheesing wisp powers.

It all feeds in to this idea that Sonic Colors is a Sonic game that doesn't actually want you to go fast - it would rather make you goof round as much as possible to get a high score, and there are entire stages built with this express purpose in mind (otherwise, you simply reach the goal ring in ~45 seconds and receive a terrible ranking).

I think to a certain extent I'd prefer a Sonic Unleashed 2 at this point. Not specifically regarding the Werehog or the medal hunting, but more in a "this is a game about going fast and nothing else" sense - which is sort of weird to hear myself say, given how I used to champion "diversity" in Sonic games for so many years.

On a related note, there is also this tumblr post I wrote yesterday after somebody asked me what my ideal Sonic game would be.
Yup. Colours can be broken easily when you figure out how to use the wisps a lot in a section of a level or collect red rings or quickstep a ton. It's a score attack game focusing more on platforming and playing around with powerups, really. That doesn't mean it's bad, because it's fun, but it's really easy to break the game if you do this stuff.

Well, it isn't just the collectathon (and personally, I don't think collecting a crapton of medals was a heckuva bad thing because... well, you kind of do that stuff in RPGs anyway). It is the Werehog business too, and I guess people just didn't like the design in general.

I personally never came to a point where I was short on medals because the Werehog levels seemed to have been designed for environmental exploration and finding stuff while doing the melee stuff. Same with the hub towns. And alas, the Werehog stages had most of the medals, so they truly did seem to be designed around exploration and finding ways to get to certain paths. I just thought they were long and generally outstayed their welcome after a certain point. If they were 10 minutes max without powering up the Werehog, when we'd be okay. I saw the Werehog as how they had intended the design to be: a true sort of handicap on Sonic's speed, flexibility, and weight. It's like the total opposite of Sonic. And I guess that's why people dislike it. It broke up the pacing of the day levels and game as well, so I wonder what an Unleashed-style of game (with Unleashed-style day levels + hubs/NPCs) would be like. Thus I wouldn't mind a sequel to the Unleashed style of play either. It's fun, and when you memorize how to get through the levels flawlessly, it's just a matter of time attacking.

I dunno, I want them to take another shot at another Sonic World Adventure game. It'd be pretty neat, imo. They finally got the hub towns sorta right and the NPC designs right.

As for your note, I kinda thought boost was akin to Sonic's run button as well. Though I don't know how making Sonic not run fast while not pressing the boost button would bowl over with people who just hate boost. And I dunno how people would like the comic canon meshing with the game canon. I think people would dislike Sonic even more, lol.

I wonder if people just want Sonic to be more like Mario sometimes.

The problem with boost is that it's instant. It's just mindless.

The fix is simple. The boost shouldn't be instant. It should just make you accelerate to a higher level. The boost, or 'run' button, makes you accelerate to much higher speeds, but the trade off is that your handling goes down. When you don't hold it you can turn much sharper, but you can't get to his top speed.

That kind of thing brings much more skill into the mix.

qq more

Sonic Colors DS is probably the best Dimps game not called Pocket Adventure... from little of what I've played so far. It's kind of weird because I don't really like Sonic Rush at all. Maybe I just really like the wisp powers.

And on the note of wisp powers, I wouldn't mind a Sonic Colors Wii U sequel.

Kokonoe

Banned
I played a little bit of rush and couldn't really get into it, Sonic Colors DS was enjoyable enough. Not amazing, but good. I at least enjoyed it more than Colors Wii.
Of course no other Dimps Sonic game will ever come close to the magnificence of Sonic Advance 1. Oh, and Sonic Advance 2 and 3 aren't Sonic Advance games because they don't have a Chao Garden.
Logic.

I think I could possibly get into the first Sonic Rush, but I certainly cannot get into Rush Adventure due to touch screen time wasters. It's not enjoyable alternate gameplay like Sonic Adventure, in which I would've enjoyed. And I mean something enjoyable, not Adventure style.
By time wasters, I mean the boating stuff really drags on and I wouldn't mind if it was faster.

Speaking of Colors Wii, I just recalled that I didn't stop in the water area, I stopped at Asteroid Coaster due to immense amount of death traps and this new power up. (Think it was purple)

Kokonoe

Banned
It's unlockable in Sonic Advance 2. Not sure about 3.

Is it? Ah, never knew that. Kinda strange you have to unlock it, though. Sonic Advance 2 and 3 are quite different compared to the first game.
Sonic Advance 2's bosses are pretty much the same exact thing(run sequence), and they made the controlling in my opinion a lot worse. I also miss doing that B B A flip in Sonic Advance 1 that does absolutely nothing.
Sonic Advance 3 has deathtraps(perhaps I should say dimpstraps?), but it's solid enough to play.

More and more I think about it, I liked the 3D sections of Colors, just the 2D sections are what put me off. Matter of fact, it's 90% of why I didn't like it.

qq more

Whatever you do... do not bother unlocking anything in Advance 2. Spare your time on something better... I mean it.

FUCK YOU DIMPS FOR MAKING THE WORST WAY TO ACCESS A SPECIAL STAGE EVER. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

Kokonoe

Banned
To be honest, I still have never obtained all the emeralds in Sonic Advance 1 due to how crazy it is just to get it to occur, and I believe they are rather difficult to do.

qq more

To be honest, I still have never obtained all the emeralds in Sonic Advance 1 due to how crazy it is just to get it to occur, and I believe they are rather difficult to do.

Did you just need to find a special spring or was there more requirements to that? You're right though, they're a bitch to get.

Advance 2 was just... unbelievably bad and sadistic.

Kokonoe

Banned
Did you just need to find a special spring or was there more requirements to that? You're right though, they're a bitch to get.

Advance 2 was just... unbelievably bad and sadistic.

You had to find em in somewhat difficult areas, and some areas would cost you the chance to hit it because you have to know where it is or you'll miss it.

The main thing was just I found it to be too difficult due the controls in it. Of course I haven't touched Sonic Advance's special stages in a very long time because I've abandoned that aspect of it, which is odd because I still play Sonic Advance 1 every now and then and have put in a lot time into the game.

Maybe I should so I can actually see the Super Sonic ending. Now if I recall correctly, I don't believe I ever got all the emeralds without the debug cheat in Sonic 2 either. I usually stopped at the gray area, although I may have did it once, but probably not.

I guess you could say I tend to drop the Sonic Emerald Unlock modes pretty quickly if I don't enjoy the aspect of it after several attempts. It got to the point that after the second one in Episode II, I just abandoned that part all together.

qq more

Yeah I don't understand why Sonic games have frustrating special stages. Even when you have to access them, they tend to be a pain in the ass. I really like how Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 handled it... I don't know why Sega doesn't go for that anymore. Also pretty stupid when every zone is tied to a specific emerald, it just gives Dimps excuses to make every single handheld Sonic game to have only 7 zones, not that it's a bad amount of anything but mannnn.

I can't really agree that finding the Special Stage springs in the first Advance was especially difficult. Their position is constant, generally not hidden that well (stay on the top path, oh hai spring), and with the provided level select you can easily retry the Special Stages as many times as it takes. Much better than having to plan out a route in Advance 2 to grab seven special rings every damn time you botch up the special stages (which, given the hand cramps they gave me, tended to happen often enough such that I couldn't be bothered to see the final stage).

The Special Stages themselves aren't that hard, either - once you can get around the warped perspective, anyway, which I recall giving me severe issues the first several times I played them. Once you get all the timings down (easier said than done, but definitely doable), they actually become pretty easy. Just keep at them; I thought the final stage was worth it (not amazing, but still, worth it). Plus you only have to grab one set across the entire cast, unlike Advance 2!

One day i'll actually enjoy special stages and want to enter them as opposed to thinking "oh god I have to enter these to get the emeralds". Sonic 1 MS had the right idea, just cunningly hide the emeralds in stages (I think chaos or triple trouble did this as well?), leaves special stages for extra lives and points. Actually that game has some of the better special stages with the jolly music and springs everywhere.

If it weren't for my lack of patience against bosses with no rings i'd probably get it off the VC to see how well it holds up, I guess there's always the inferior small screen GG version on Sonic Adventure DX.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
One day i'll actually enjoy special stages and want to enter them as opposed to thinking "oh god I have to enter these to get the emeralds". Sonic 1 MS had the right idea, just cunningly hide the emeralds in stages (I think chaos or triple trouble did this as well?), leaves special stages for extra lives and points. Actually that game has some of the better special stages with the jolly music and springs everywhere.

If it weren't for my lack of patience against bosses with no rings i'd probably get it off the VC to see how well it holds up, I guess there's always the inferior small screen GG version on Sonic Adventure DX.

Sonic 1 8-bit still holds up very well, actually. As for Chaos and Triple Trouble, at least Triple Trouble required you to go through a sort of 'special stage' where you first, at least IIRC, had to find a special spring to propel you to the special stage, and then you had to break through boulders and use springs to eventually reach Nack the Weasel, which you would then have to fight as a sort of 'mini-boss' to get the emerald. I damn well hated those stages, because you were on a timer and it was far too easy to get stuck between boulders, or to mess up jumping via those springs. Can't remember if Chaos had any special stages or not.

As for Chaos and Triple Trouble, at least Triple Trouble required you to go through a sort of 'special stage' where you first, at least IIRC, had to find a special spring to propel you to the special stage, and then you had to break through boulders and use springs to eventually reach Nack the Weasel, which you would then have to fight as a sort of 'mini-boss' to get the emerald. I damn well hated those stages, because you were on a timer and it was far too easy to get stuck between boulders, or to mess up jumping via those springs.
It's a special item box, actually, not a special spring; also, the two even-numbered stages were plane-flying stages that were an awful lot like the special stages from the first Advance game in practice (if considerably easier). However, the 3rd and 5th special stages are pretty dickish in design; the 3rd forces you to climb up within the time limit, with any fall down basically sealing your fate, while the 5th introduces instant-fail bottomless pits, including one point where you have to choose between several columns of breakable blocks, and choosing any but the correct one drops you directly into the pit with no hope for recovery... immediately followed by a jumping puzzle where you have to somehow land on top of a breakable block without breaking it to have any hope of progressing (if you break it, well, there's always the pits to the left to jump into). I so abused the 3DS's Game Gear emulator's save state functionality to do those in my latest run-through.

Can't remember if Chaos had any special stages or not.
It does. Only as Sonic, though, and you're automatically warped there if you grab 100 rings.

Y'know, it kind of annoys me that Chaos and Triple Trouble both use the "Oh noes! Eggman has a Chaos Emerald! You have one less to collect now!" motif, and yet there are still six total. It just seems incredibly lazy that they could only pump out five special stages when there are seven Chaos Emeralds, and then hide behind the above excuse despite it not explaining the absence of the seventh emerald. I think Sonic Blast had the same problem, but that game sucks anyway.

I didn't mind Special Stages in Triple Trouble since they actually seemed to have some thought put into them. (And they weren't a pain to find.) I could never finish the first special stage in Chaos, though :|

I do like how Sonic 1 & 2 8-Bit just left Chaos Emeralds hidden in levels, though. (I remember never figuring out how to correctly reach that one emerald in the second zone in Sonic 2...)

Sonic 1 8-bit still holds up very well, actually. As for Chaos and Triple Trouble, at least Triple Trouble required you to go through a sort of 'special stage' where you first, at least IIRC, had to find a special spring to propel you to the special stage, and then you had to break through boulders and use springs to eventually reach Nack the Weasel, which you would then have to fight as a sort of 'mini-boss' to get the emerald. I damn well hated those stages, because you were on a timer and it was far too easy to get stuck between boulders, or to mess up jumping via those springs. Can't remember if Chaos had any special stages or not.
That sounds troublesome, I might break out SA1 DX at some point to give these a revisit, Sonic Blast on the other hand can sod off.

I didn't mind Special Stages in Triple Trouble since they actually seemed to have some thought put into them. (And they weren't a pain to find.) I could never finish the first special stage in Chaos, though :|

I do like how Sonic 1 & 2 8-Bit just left Chaos Emeralds hidden in levels, though. (I remember never figuring out how to correctly reach that one emerald in the second zone in Sonic 2...)
I never even figured out how the hang glider worked as a kid, now with only the GG version available to me I will forever be destroyed by Sonic's most deadly boss, the antlion pit.

...Advance 1 had a Chao Garden? I should probably pick that up again...

It was awful if I recall, your Chao walks around a very small barren area, you can pet it, possibly purchase some food and a trumpet for it and....well I think that was it, I may be wrong though.
I'd like to play Sonic Advance again, can't trust those GBA carts these days unfortunately.

Yup. Colours can be broken easily when you figure out how to use the wisps a lot in a section of a level or collect red rings or quickstep a ton. It's a score attack game focusing more on platforming and playing around with powerups, really. That doesn't mean it's bad, because it's fun, but it's really easy to break the game if you do this stuff.

I don't know if it's bad either, but I wouldn't really call it Sonic, either. It almost kind of reminds me of the first NiGHTS, in a way, where you had to abuse that game's scoring systems to get a good rank. Maybe Sonic Colors would work better if there was a visible countdown timer - it's tough to tell how long you have to goof around before the "Time's Up!" message appears below your score.

Well, it isn't just the collectathon (and personally, I don't think collecting a crapton of medals was a heckuva bad thing because... well, you kind of do that stuff in RPGs anyway). It is the Werehog business too, and I guess people just didn't like the design in general.

I personally never came to a point where I was short on medals because the Werehog levels seemed to have been designed for environmental exploration and finding stuff while doing the melee stuff. Same with the hub towns. And alas, the Werehog stages had most of the medals, so they truly did seem to be designed around exploration and finding ways to get to certain paths. I just thought they were long and generally outstayed their welcome after a certain point. If they were 10 minutes max without powering up the Werehog, when we'd be okay. I saw the Werehog as how they had intended the design to be: a true sort of handicap on Sonic's speed, flexibility, and weight. It's like the total opposite of Sonic. And I guess that's why people dislike it. It broke up the pacing of the day levels and game as well, so I wonder what an Unleashed-style of game (with Unleashed-style day levels + hubs/NPCs) would be like. Thus I wouldn't mind a sequel to the Unleashed style of play either. It's fun, and when you memorize how to get through the levels flawlessly, it's just a matter of time attacking.

Absolutely, about the Werehog levels being too long. That was something the DLC kind of got right - a lot of the DLC Werehog stages were usually around 5-7 minutes in length. You almost have to wonder if more of the Werehog stages were shorter originally, given how many of the DLC stages seem to center around "lost level" Werehog content.

I dunno, I want them to take another shot at another Sonic World Adventure game. It'd be pretty neat, imo. They finally got the hub towns sorta right and the NPC designs right.

Yeah. I'm still really baffled at how Sonic Unleashed was treated in reviews; that hub world seemed to be such a sticking point for so many people. People can say that Spagonia and Shamar were too big, but they also had some pretty big shortcuts to get from one side to the other really fast (there's a grind rail in Spagonia, and a wall you can slide under in Shamar).

There's this sudden backlash against hub worlds in general lately, though. It's not limited to just Sonic anymore. Super Mario Galaxy 2 axed its hub world and now everybody treats the idea like it's passé. Like, ugh, I just don't have the time or the patience to spend 90 seconds in transit.

Though going from "hub with people" to "separate hub with levels in it" does seem super weird. The two should've been combined.

As for your note, I kinda thought boost was akin to Sonic's run button as well. Though I don't know how making Sonic not run fast while not pressing the boost button would bowl over with people who just hate boost. And I dunno how people would like the comic canon meshing with the game canon. I think people would dislike Sonic even more, lol.

I wonder if people just want Sonic to be more like Mario sometimes.

I think Mario is considered to be the gold standard these days - partially because Mario is also literally the last mascot platformer besides Sonic. Ratchet's gone, Banjo's gone, Jak's gone, Crash is gone, Spyro the Dragon (A) doesn't even get top billing in his own games anymore and (B) isn't a platformer anymore... the only thing left that I can think of besides those two is Sly Cooper 4.

So it comes down to this scenario of Mario is right and Sonic is wrong, so Sonic needs to be more like Mario to be right. And it kind of worked for Sonic Colors... sorta.

Sciz

The Tiny Chao Gardens (Advance 1, 2, Pinball Party, and temporary versions from certain games) had a few things going for them:

-They each had two minigames to play which varied somewhat between games.
-The rings collected in the main game and minigames could be used to buy fruit which let you raise your chao's stats without giving it animal parts. You could also send rings and fruit back to the mothership.
-Chao couldn't age, though I think they would run away if you left them long enough without food.
-It was also a renewable source of rare colored chao.

I think Mario is considered to be the gold standard these days - partially because Mario is also literally the last mascot platformer besides Sonic. Ratchet's gone, Banjo's gone, Jak's gone, Crash is gone, Spyro the Dragon (A) doesn't even get top billing in his own games anymore and (B) isn't a platformer anymore... the only thing left that I can think of besides those two is Sly Cooper 4.
Rayman's revival is working out pretty well, and Nintendo still sporadically puts out DK and Wario games (and Kirby, though I'd classify most of them as action games). That's about it for retail though, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom