• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
I like the Sonic bits. The Chao Garden is awesome.

...Um, yeah. (Don't worry, I'll be nice :p)

Well, that sounds good because there is enough stigma towards Sonic games pass the classics on NeoGAF in gaming side. It'd be nice to have a more positive one for once.

-edit-

I actually had the chance to claim the thread, but I chose not as you mentioned you were interested in it before.

I thought this is neat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCkFdV2eZU

Sonic Glvl is going to support layers. The way it's explained, should make it not only easier to keep track of level elements as you're editing them, but be able to turn them off and on in-game, in the same way Unleashed did the looping tracks. He demonstrates with a level that gets harder and harder as he circles around the building, until a ramp launches him to the top, where he has to do a few more circuits before getting to the goal ring.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The "Eat Your Words" could go both ways with regards to people's opinions of the game.

"This game was good!" *plays the HD version* "Was I drunk when I was a kid?"
"This game was crap!" *plays the HD version* "Oh god this is amazing I LOVE CHAOS"

My SA2 save erased itself. Twice. True story.

Like, the file was on the VMU, but if you went to the save selection, it started at slot 2 instead of 1.

TheOGB

Banned
SA2 HD lOTl You're damn right, Knuckles

SA2 HD lOTl THIS IS THE ULTIMATE

Chao Garden HD lOTl Comes with free Sonic Adventure 2!

No but really the eat your words one has to be the choice.
Damn these are good, laughed my ass off at the that last one

You're not even good enough to be my fa-- |SA2 OT| I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS
You're Not Good Enough For a Rerelea- |SA2 OT| I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS

This is it, in its purest essence

Rlan

Meanwhile in the Halfbrick Game Room, just beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all Super Emeralds!

tumblr_ma476yCpdL1rys6fno1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom