• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it sad that I recognize Billiechu's new avatar again? Because I think it's sad that I do.

I don't think it really matters, so what if you do?
Oh I mean you know that?! I have no idea what it is but it's got some of them there animal men on it so you must be some sicko!

Now the cover for that greatest game music CD, that actually offends me, nothing says great game music like gruff soldier guy, tanks, bullets and helicopters.

qq more

ajdkjgsgklsdjklsgskll fucking power outage last night pissed me off because i was working on something cool for SonicGAF so I lost some progress on it now god dman it we're all doomed and shit

i blame video gmes theyre violent n gunz and threaten the society

what are you talking about

all video games are about shooting and maiming dudes
To the sounds of memorable and legendary themes drowned out by the manly sound of death and gunfire, they should get Hans Zimmer* on the next Sonic game, this series needs his input to stand up against those CoD classics.

*Not that there's anything technically wrong with the man's music.

I don't see what's wrong with cute otter girls >_>

Playing games without guns in them? Are you a baby?!

Shadow the Hedgehog is the best Sonic game.

Nothings wrong with it, at least in my book, i'll just never grasp the outrage some will have towards such things but that's another topic for another time.

Now lets get to important business, screw SA3, lets get some Shadow the Hedgehog 2 or maybe even....
Shadow Adventure! I hear money!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Shadow Adventure should be a thing! Shadow's episode in Sonic 2006 wasn't enough to satiate my desire for shootin' in Sonic games.

Shadow and Vector should team up to shoot/slice dudes in the next Sonic game.

I'd probably use "slicing" instead of "maiming", but yeah.
*pout* well, you get the ideeeeaaa...

*pouts more*

Shadow Adventure should be a thing! Shadow's episode in Sonic 2006 wasn't enough to satiate my desire for shootin' in Sonic games.

Shadow and Vector should team up to shoot/slice dudes in the next Sonic game.

Woah hold on there, swag walk Detective Vector with gun toting renegade Shadow, joined together Chaotix style under the premise of Shadow being too much of a loose canon that Vector has to keep him in line, opposite characteristics but they've got a job to do dammit!
Buddy Cop Sonic game.

Christopher

After beating Sonic Adventure 2 and replaying SA1 I really really want a Sonic Adventure 3.

You guys don't think another Sonic Adventure could be fun? Using a modified SA 2 engine? More Sonic levels, better treasure hunting, and refined other character gamepalys? It could work!

Anth0ny

After beating Sonic Adventure 2 and replaying SA1 I really really want a Sonic Adventure 3.

You guys don't think another Sonic Adventure could be fun? Using a modified SA 2 engine? More Sonic levels, better treasure hunting, and refined other character gamepalys? It could work!

no cause it would just be sonic 06

Kokonoe

Banned

GAF doesn't really like the Sonic Adventure games, just see the Sonic Adventure 2 thread and the posts in them. I more or less want it, although there was a time where I personally felt that Sonic was too dead and I just wouldn't want them to disgrace such a great series if it was going to be like that. However, just these past few months have made me want it again, and I feel if they use the same quality as Generations and Colors, it would be pretty good.

no cause it would just be sonic 06

SEGA can't afford to do that again.

Kokonoe

Banned
I think bigger hub worlds would be a nice addition, but I'm not quite sure how they'd do the alt gameplay this time. Mechs could be something akin to Ratchet and Clank I suppose.

As for 'dreaming big', I'd like the Chao Garden to have some kind of thing that you can use your Android/iOS phone to send it to and raise. Well, an app that works between the both of them.

Woah hold on there, swag walk Detective Vector with gun toting renegade Shadow, joined together Chaotix style under the premise of Shadow being too much of a loose canon that Vector has to keep him in line, opposite characteristics but they've got a job to do dammit!
Buddy Cop Sonic game.
That'd be hilarious. If they ever do another storybook-esque Sonic game that should be an offshoot storyline.

We need a throwback Sonic noir style game. Where he runs through largely black and white zones, rife with art deco architecture, Roarin' Twenties style enemies and engages in high speed races with booleggers, trying to outrun them on foot through crowded streets.

We need a throwback Sonic noir style game. Where he runs through largely black and white zones, rife with art deco architecture, Roarin' Twenties style enemies and engages in high speed races with booleggers, trying to outrun them on foot through crowded streets.

It'd be the long-rumoured third entry in the Storybook series: Sonic and the Great Gatsby.

And death pits. Death pits death pits death pits everywhere, they improve any game they're in. Want to bump up that review from a pathetic 8.8? Add some mother freaking death pits.

Mine cart rides through puzzle levels.

Ghosts that become bigger and meaner as the lights go out.

Being haunted by the drowning music when you're not actually drowning and then getting no indication you are near death.

And having to dig for emerald shards with no radar.

Yeah, that's RenderWare for you. Makes everything shiny. Works great for Black(oooh shiny awesome guns!) and Burnout(Oooh, shiny awesome cars!)...not so much platforming animals >_>

Let's get them to enhance the Play Skool graphics of that Bah Bah platformer.

It'll look more fake than those wacky copycat stuff they sell all over the flea markets here.

It was worth it for that city of decadence, that tantalizing skyline and the seedy city of sin.

I just want more reasons to hate Bah Bah Brothers.

I wanna Bah! and Bah all nite and smash Koopa everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom