• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm trying to make sense of what happened in the movie.

But like Sega1991 said, a huge chunk felt like it was removed. Oh, and the ending was shit. Well... a lot of stuff was shit.

I now remember why I hated the 90's shows so much.

Only reason to watch the movie was to see Doug Walker's reaction to being rescued by Sonic; that was the literal highlight of the movie.

Mm, I didn't really find it that funny, not even in a so bad it's good way. /op

But then again, I don't really know the dev. history behind it.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I just felt that the movie had little direction to it. And it was boring.

Also, Noi, can you apologize to your friends for us? I realize that we were being a bit too negative in the chat stream and I feel really bad about it (someone was put-off by it and subsequently left).

qq more

I now remember why I hated the 90's shows so much.

Only reason to watch the movie was to see Doug Walker's reaction to being rescued by Sonic; that was the literal highlight of the movie.
Doug Walker succckkkssss. I was rooting for Gamma :(

I'm surprised at how upset people are at this, I thought it was funny.
I thought it was funny but then... it ended abruptly and really stopped making sense so I was left confused. I thought it was awful though, but funny awful for the most part.

Quackula

I think the question here is, did you guys like Street Fighter The Movie and that Mario Bros. movie?

Street Fighter: The Movie is amazing. Especially how everyone in the cast looks like they're having a ton of fun except for Van Damme who just seems confused.

qq more

I think the question here is, did you guys like Street Fighter The Movie and that Mario Bros. movie?

I LOVE the Mario Bros movie. It is soooo awesomely cheesy bad. Don't think I've ever seen the SF movie.

And for the record I loved Dragonball Evolution. It is soooo bad it's hilarious.

Kokonoe

Banned
Street Fighter: The Movie is amazing. Especially how everyone in the cast looks like they're having a ton of fun except for Van Damme who just seems confused.

"But for me...it was Tuesday"
Nigga, did YOU like those movies!? I mean, unironically!?

Yup! Something about the Mario one really appealed to me as a child, but nowadays it's just hilarious to watch the cheese.

I LOVE the Mario Bros movie. It is soooo awesomely cheesy bad. Don't think I've ever seen the SF movie.

And for the record I loved Dragonball Evolution. It is soooo bad it's hilarious.

Mario Bros movie was hilarious, but....Dragonball Evolution.....

is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life and I am now depressed cause I heard the name again....

Oozaru and Ivan Ooze Piccolo had me laughing like crazy, though.

qq more

"But for me...it was Tuesday"

Yup! Something about the Mario one really appealed to me as a child, but nowadays it's just hilarious to watch the cheese.

Mario Bros movie was hilarious, but....Dragonball Evolution.....

is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life and I am now depressed cause I heard the name again....

Oozaru and Ivan Ooze Piccolo had me laughing like crazy, though.

Did you watch the post-credits scene in DB:E? I fucking lost it there.

I liked the Mario film at the time, though wouldn't rewatch it again. I did listen to that "How Did This Film Get Made" episode about it recently though, and it reminded me of the craziness that went on (for some reason, I recall that Bob-omb in the movie wearing Nikes).

As for emerald O face:

robo6gamt.gif

...maybe a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom