• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Model 1 Genesis (My model 2 from childhood refuses to work now) but I want the model 2 Sega CD, it looks pretty cool. I'm not sure what games I'd buy for it but probably Lunar Silver Star and Popful Mail for sure!

Quackula

I have a Model 1 Genesis (My model 2 from childhood refuses to work now) but I want the model 2 Sega CD, it looks pretty cool. I'm not sure what games I'd buy for it but probably Lunar Silver Star and Popful Mail for sure!

SNATCHER!!

There's also Final Fight CD, Shining Force CD, and some pretty nice enhanced ports of Ecco 1 and 2 and Earthworm Jim. Eternal Champions too I guess.

SNATCHER!!
$300! (Else I'd be all-up-ons for this.)

There's also Final Fight CD, Shining Force CD, and some pretty nice enhanced ports of Ecco 1 and 2 and Earthworm Jim. Eternal Champions too I guess.
I really wanna get Shining Force CD and Earthworm Jim at some point (despite having played the latter to death via the PC and Genesis versions), I will admit.

Not sure about Ecco; I have the Genesis version of the first, but have barely touched it. I know the Sega CD version has a great ambient soundtrack, as well as more levels, but I don't know much beyond that.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
what year is this

1990?

so like what do you guys think of that there Mega Man 3 and Castle of Illusion game that's supposed to come out this year

KAKIPI1000, my favorite Sonic Generations speed runner on YouTube, has ascended beyond the game's actual levels in the past few months to start racing through things like this. Watching this is bringing back my repressed wishes for there to be DLC levels in Generations : /
Did you see the Radical Train run he did?

This is, like, the game that would be perfect with DLC.

After putting the results thread together (including things that didn't make the OP like this discography supplement), I'm going to take a break from thread creation for a while and work on game of the year stuff (and life stuff). I would definitely be up for working on that thread again with anyone that's still interested for a February launch, though!
Yeah, I figured you'd be all tuckered out. After GotY's done, I don't think I want to work on lists for a while, myself.

Though I would have to keep writing stuff up for the FF6 playthrough I started.

I'm like, the only person I know that hates snow days. Probably because the make-up classes almost always get moved to the most inconvenient days for me, heh..
Oh no (re: having to stay in an inconvenient place). That sucks. That's the worst thing, really. :(

I guess I just want more of them because I haven't had a summer off from school in 6 years. I've been going to school nonstop and I just want a lengthy break from it.

BlackJace

You're the cruelest human being if you can still choose to let your Chao go free after seeing the Chao Release screen picture with the heart-wrenching music.

I could never do it.

You're the cruelest human being if you can still choose to let your Chao go free after seeing the Chao Release screen picture with the heart-wrenching music.

I could never do it.

Fuck 'em. I unlocked the other gardens by accident and released all the other extra Chao. I only need one, so fuck all the rest.

Noi

I could never do it.

Considering what happened in the Chao Race the day I streamed the Sonic movie, I had half a mind to chuck mine off a cliff.

Noi

I did find this while googling for tortured chao images.

Mephiles_Tickle_Torture_by_Metarix777.jpg

So wrong.

Mephiles has no mouth!

qq more

StH 2006 is to me completely brilliant in a few zones, for a few moments I was playing in awe seriously. I was running on water for gods sake, how much cooler can things get. Maybe like a rocket launching boss that covers the whole screen in 3D on 100 meters distance.

Anth0ny

StH 2006 is to me completely brilliant in a few zones, for a few moments I was playing in awe seriously. I was running on water for gods sake, how much cooler can things get. Maybe like a rocket launching boss that covers the whole screen in 3D on 100 meters distance.

mecfzpxjyy.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I think Hill Top Zone has the best music in a Sonic game, ever.

Sonic 4's soundtracks are the best soundtracks from a cohesive standpoint in the entire series.

Everyone who says Sega1991's Sonic 06 video is full of lies is correct.

(...I feel dirty.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom