• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiyuJ.gif

Yeah.

Yours grey and dark grey... so boring!

But consistent!

Real talk: after the Famicom, consoles looked like shit everywhere, until the Gamecube (or maybe the Dreamcast) came out. They all had crap form and naff colours. The coloured N64s were cool but the actual shape of the N64 was crap, the PS1 was boring, the Mega Drive was boring, the Saturn was boring...

But I'll take boring over ugly any day. The US SNES goes a step too far. And omitting those coloured face buttons is pretty much a crime against humanity.

The N64 is like an elegant bridge arch, meanwhile the Cube was like...a cube with a handle.
Of course I do agree that the lack of delicious colourful SNES buttons for the states is the height of horror.

What do you guys think is the best invincibility jingle in Sonic? As always, I'm gonna be partial to the Sonic 3 one but I also really like the one feature in Advance 2 and 3. I kinda wish they had a separate tune for Super Sonic though. Sonic 2 had it at least.

qq more

FUCK SONIC ADVANCE 2 FUCK YOU DIMPS YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKS

so anyways i played a bad sonic game and its better than colors no shut up youre wrong you fart face owned

BAH BAH

unlike sonic i dont chuckle i'd rather flex my muscles and i aint gonna let it get to me im just gonna let it creep GOO GOO G'JOOB

genesis < > megadrive

hill top zone music is okay no its great no its terrible no its blah blah

BECAUSE WE'RE SONIC HEROES that tornado is carrying a car

game grumps is funny/unfunny

my sonic song is better than your sonic song

wheres sonic news sega!!!!

ok guys playing sonic 06 OH GOD WHY WHY AHHHH WHY

dimps is evil/okay

sonic foor

FUCK SONIC ADVANCE 2 FUCK YOU DIMPS YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKS

so anyways i played a bad sonic game and its better than colors no shut up youre wrong you fart face owned

BAH BAH

unlike sonic i dont chuckle i'd rather flex my muscles and i aint gonna let it get to me im just gonna let it creep GOO GOO G'JOOB

genesis < > megadrive

hill top zone music is okay no its great no its terrible no its blah blah

BECAUSE WE'RE SONIC HEROES that tornado is carrying a car

game grumps is funny/unfunny

my sonic song is better than your sonic song

wheres sonic news sega!!!!

ok guys playing sonic 06 OH GOD WHY WHY AHHHH WHY

dimps is evil/okay

sonic foor

I think we can close the thread now.

qq more

whats your goty

forget about that whats your SOUNDTRACK OF THE YEAR

...okay i think i ran out and i dont think these two counts as cycles

The funniest thing about her design is all he had to do was make the front of her dress like the back and it would have been great.

But no he just had to awghbdjekebfkuera all over it.

Nomura sent that shit in as a joke and he dared to see anybody say "No!"

He's got so much power now he can afford to work on Versus for like 18 billion years and not report to nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom