• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

No but you see, the next time someone comes up to me in the street and asks me if I have all the achievements in Sonic 4 I can say yes.

qq more

I tempted to 100% Sonic 4 Episode 1 a few months ago but I fucking lost it and gave up.

Fuck the headache inducing special stages.

OMG Aero

Oh yeah, all the girls go for dudes who 100% Sonic 4.

It's hot.
Yeah, no-one can resist those avatar awards.
t3h4b4D.png
LE277p7.png

Kokonoe

Banned
The masochist in my wants to try to 100% it again. Curse that special stage...

EDIT:
Untouchable
Clear the E.G.G. STATION ZONE without taking any damage.

fuck this shit

Yes, I even did that. It is quite brutal, and I don't suggest anyone attempting it in SonicGAF.

Nights is...a different sort of game...gonna take me some time to get used to controlling him/it.
Eh, it's not that hard, going off of the Saturn version. Push in direction you wanna go, you generally go in it, with a bit of a turning radius to factor in. Push C to go really fast, but make your turning radius absurdly wide and become prone to ricocheting off of walls. Press triggers to stop more or less instantly.

Also remember that NiGHTS is about the highest score, not the fastest time. Certainly, kill the Ideya Container as fast as you possibly can, but don't head straight for the Ideya Palace; try to complete as many laps as you can while racking up a lot of points. When you reach the Palace but don't think you can go through another lap without running out of time, that's when you cash in. It's kinda weird, but effective.

Eh, it's not that hard, going off of the Saturn version. Push in direction you wanna go, you generally go in it, with a bit of a turning radius to factor in. Push C to go really fast, but make your turning radius absurdly wide and become prone to ricocheting off of walls. Press triggers to stop more or less instantly.

Also remember that NiGHTS is about the highest score, not the fastest time. Certainly, kill the Ideya Container as fast as you possibly can, but don't head straight for the Ideya Palace; try to complete as many laps as you can while racking up a lot of points. When you reach the Palace but don't think you can go through another lap without running out of time, that's when you cash in. It's kinda weird, but effective.

Yea I ran out of time and lost everything. Hmm, I'll mess around with it some more...pretty looking game though!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Run the GOTY voting thread and the SOTY voting thread through Gizoogle. It's quite a treat.

btw, we need to call the Sonic Community Thread 2 something like that.

Edit: oh my goodness (original post)

Dark Schala:Gizoogle Version said:
Originally up in tha Nintendo 64 version, up in tha Gin N Juice Temple’s central tower, when tha playa raised tha gin n juice level ta level 2, tha camera never panned down ta tha bottom ta let tha playa know dat there was a passage down there. Now it do. Da Gin N Juice Temple is done cooked up even easier when goin tha fuck into tha room wit tha Longshot, up in dat you can now peep a big-ass Temple of Time block above a passage, when it wasn’t straight-up visible up in tha Nintendo 64 version. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. Also, not ta mention dat it is now easier ta slip tha Iron Boots on n' off wit a funky-ass button and a press on tha touch screen. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. It’s mo' user-intuitive.
what does this even mean?!

Anth0ny

So I’m waitin fo' Sonic Generations ta come out. In dis game, Sonic has a freshly smoked up shitty playa, Modern Sonic. GAF busted some lyrics ta mah crazy ass ta play one of Modern Sonic’s game, Sonic Colors, cuz apparently it was supa phat fo' realz. Apparently not. That game sucks. I don’t like tha boost gameplay at all (Sonic Adventure 2 Sonic/Shadow stages is MUCH better), n' tha 2D segments felt HORRIBLE wit tha physics I was forced ta play with.

sweet JESUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom