• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Falk

that puzzling face
because sonic is time travels!

217473.jpg

actually in all seriousness they saw how succesful sonic chrono adventure was and wanted a piece of that

BlackJace

EMERALDS AREN'T FUCHSIA

At least I'm guessing that's their line of thinking here. But then, I don't think crystals are either?

Perhaps they really are trying to distance Boom from the rest of the franchise. God it's becoming so fragmented.

Like in X amount of years, how will one be able to recollect the franchise' legacy? It seems like the story would just be one giant sloppy mess after the Genesis era.

After? Dude, during the Genesis era we had Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog [SatAM], Sonic the Hedgehog [Archie] and Sonic the Comic all doing very different, contradictory things, to say nothing of the games which were bland enough that they could fit into most of those universes fairly easily.

BlackJace

And here I thought this series was about a blue hedgehog running around at the speed of sound; trying to rescue captured woodland animals.

But nah

For a less combative topic, it sounds like the folk at Sonic Retro nabbed three more protos - all Game Gear ones, no less. An Auto-demo for Sonic 2, a review proto for Tails Adventures (which probably means final or near-final) and a Sonic Labyrinth proto with some date I can't remember (let alone its relation to the release date).

Exciting times.

BlackJace

For a less combative topic , it sounds like the folk at Sonic Retro nabbed three more protos - all Game Gear ones, no less. An Auto-demo for Sonic 2, a review proto for Tails Adventures (which probably means final or near-final) and a Sonic Labyrinth proto with some date I can't remember (let alone its relation to the release date).

Exciting times.

Oh, I hope I didn't come across as snarky or something with my last post. That was just me expressing my disapproval with how Sega handled this franchise.

Tizoc

I'm starting to see what the complaints about the music in New Yoshi's Island is about. If it were just regular instruments it would've been better.
Didn't get far into it, just finished the first 3 stages but it's OK so far. Gonna make a habit of finishing 1 world per day, then get back to finishing my 2nd replay of Mario and Luigi 4 @o@

Falk

that puzzling face
Who let the ducks out? Who? Who? Who? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFliss60lU

what is this mess called Sonic 4's music? the music in this game is not good

https://soundcloud.com/falk-2/am-i-doing-it-right/s-FSRiP

http://fortune.com/2014/07/09/sonic-the-hedgehog-sega/

"Imagine The Simpsons set in the Despicable Me universe…but hedgehoggier."

...not sure how to feel about that.

What's going on with Sonic's spines in that top image?

TheOGB

Banned
TIL Hunnid-P's name is Armagoon

sounds like a TMNT enemy

edit: I can't read, it's Armoogam. Now it sounds like an RPG NPC

Kart94

Banned
I still question Sonic's Nathan Drake like scarf. Is it like one of those things that Hanna-Barbera did: uses collars of neckties to over up the neck for whatever reason?

Top Bottom