• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Tizoc

So from the recent Smash Bros leak...Are SmashGAF that desperate
for villains in the game they'd treat the Duck Hunt Dog as a villain?

Tizoc

just going to assume yes here

I also don't get what all the meltdown is about, I mean so those characters are confirmed...whoopidy hoo. Of course based on what I read
Ridley isn't a playable character, which kinda sucks considering how much fans want him and especially a Metroid villain to be playable in Smash. I'd get him if he was DLC, but if the issue is in the size, then just don't bother explaining why you shrunk him to near Ganon or Bowser size, and just make him playable
Course THAT would be a character worth having a meltdown over.

can anyone tell me what is going on in Smash or something?

Leaks, roster revelations, heartbreak, triumph, running the gamut of emotions relative to a crossover fighting games roster and the hopes and dreams it represents.
Even I'm not sure what the situation is right now entirely.

HUELEN10

Hey Sonic GAF, I hear a lot has happened in the past month Sonic-wise, so I've gotta catch up (asked for a leave of absence because I couldn't handle any distractions; basically, school fucked me over big-time).

S8eyuDl.jpg

BTW, anyone seen this?

The glowy look actually fits quite well when I consider that they've got that energy lasso that'll be seeing heavy use throughout, makes that tool appear a bit more consistent with their designs this way.

HUELEN10

The glowy look actually fits quite well when I consider that they've got that energy lasso that'll be seeing heavy use throughout, makes that tool appear a bit more consistent with their designs this way.

Ay, too true. Anywho, new NPC shots, including Perci. What is she supposed to be anyways? I still say Doc Ginger looks like Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Whether it's something I'll really enjoy or just think is eh, I feel like I could justify preordering the game for the first installment, I feel like there's going to be at least one guaranteed sequel after this, at that point, I'll know whether or not this whole rebranding is even for me.

Tizoc

FUCK YEAH!
MEGAMAN X4 AND X5 ON US PSN!

X4 was one of my fav. PSX games, and while I own the PAL ver., it's gonna be a feast for the eyes on DAT OLED~

...in other news, I was so bummed today that I spent the day at home...playing LOL...I need a shave...

Actually, of late, that's not entirely true: I spend half my time on GAF in SmashGAF alone, because Jesus they're an active bunch

But I spend half of whatever time's left in other community threads! Mostly RetroGAF-related, but still!

Tizoc

The proper way to GAF.

Eh with the Steam thread going kaput every 2 weeks I tend not to use the subscribe option much but I'll start using it from now on.

Oh and Taxman recently tweeted that S3&K remaster at the time being is not being planned, if it were to be remastered, the earliest we could expect it is in 2015, but I'm a blind optimist so...tcheya.

Hope whatever Taxman is workin on gets finished soon =_=

BHZ Mayor

Eh with the Steam thread going kaput every 2 weeks I tend not to use the subscribe option much but I'll start using it from now on.

Oh and Taxman recently tweeted that S3&K remaster at the time being is not being planned, so it's most likely pushed til 2015.

Hope whatever Taxman is workin on gets finished soon =_=

:( At least we'll always have Complete.

Kart94

Banned
oh man i've been playing this game name Ridge Racer 7 for the past couple of weeks

PS3%20Ridge%20Racer%207.jpg

pretty awesome game. Though i am not too big of fan of it just doing the tracks in reverse just to boast that it has more tracks than it really does. And it can be pretty drift heavy at times.

I am not sure if i would ever pick up Unbounded. Seems like one of those "Me-Too" Burnout type games and it seems like Ridge Racer fans had their share of complaints about it.

I think I made it up to Robotnik once, but never beat him.

On the subject, where the hell is the Western release of Puyo Puyo vs. Tetris, Sega? I'd even settle for digital-only if I had to, y'know

Tizoc

I think I made it up to Robotnik once, but never beat him.

On the subject, where the hell is the Western release of Puyo Puyo vs. Tetris, Sega? I'd even settle for digital-only if I had to, y'know

Ubisoft hold the Tetris license atm don't they? THey're releasing Tetris Ultimate in a couple of months, so maybe that's getting in the way?

There's a Puyo Puyo mobile game released in Japan that reached like 2 million, but...I mean is the casual westerner even gonna be interested in a name called 'Puyo Puyo'?

Top Bottom