• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Regiruler

I'm half convinced Kwanza is just a well-spread myth.
But I'm not black, so this is one of those points where it's not my turn to speak.

As a child I thought it was an indian/hindu holiday

Tizoc

So my revised GotY list is now
#1 Strider 2014
#2 Freedom Planet
#3 DanganRonpa 2
#4 Velocity 2X
#5 Prof. Layton vs. AA
#6 SMT4
#7 Talos Principle
#8 Guilty Gear Xrd
#9 Wolfenstein TNO
#10 ME: Shadow of Mordor

Honorary:
Wolf Among us
Silent Age (iOS)

Not to mention that Eggman and Wily get along suuuuuuuuuper-well. Their dialogue in the comics were really good and completely made the series for me.

That's just what I deem as GotY-worthy. I've played 74 games so far this year (mostly before school started and then I didn't have a lot of time to do much of anything other than work). See:

capturerwqfx.png

Most of which aren't GotY-tier and many of which are generally old. I did part of my Summer of RPGs project this summer when I wasn't dying of sick and caught up on most of the Famicom stuff I didn't bother to play and some of them have good ideas but are poorly-executed. Replayed a bunch of Ultima games. Replayed Baldur's Gate stuff and relived a time when Bioware gave a fuck. Just played a lot of CRPGs and older RPGs and had a lot of fun instead of drowning in a bunch of stuff I know isn't very good. EDIT: I should probably count some of my CRPG/Ultima re-plays on my list. That'd bring the total of games played to over 80, honestly.

Honestly, I just can't bring myself to care enough this year, and since the LTTP vote was scrapped, that lowered my desire to vote. Just tells me that people don't feel like having fun with it. If I did make a list at this point, I'd probably write it elsewhere.

My last plat was probably Amnesia V Edition. Can't muster the patience for Danganronpa 2 anymore but did Island mode twice. I'm getting through lots of games faster this way (ie: doing almost everything but the kitchen sink) without bothering to get all the cheevs.

Downloaded the demo last night since this hotel has unlimited Internet. Hope it's okay. If it doesn't trigger my motion sickness and I like it enough I might drop the $40 on it.

Yeah I too am bummed that LTTP was scrapped my vote was gonna be for DmC 2013 which I really enjoyed.

Schala give Talos Principle a try if you like puzzle games, it has both First Person and Third Person View modes too.

I'm having a blast but taking my time. Wish this had 'multiple save slots' since starting a new game overwrites your current playthrough @_@

Falk

that puzzling face
Truly Sonic Adventure 3 as we imagined it

edit: Is it just me or is his run animation even more screwed up than I remember

Tizoc

It's a shame the Neo Geo Pocket Sonic game will never see an official re-release :/

I should get an NGPC one day...

Tizoc

Tomorrow I'm gonna go look for an NVidia Shield. If I can find one for under $200, I'll snag it.
Finally Sonic 1 and 2 Taxman ver. with BUTTONS.

Falk

that puzzling face
This just makes me angry

Chris-chan always struck me as a person with legitimate, huge mental problems and the internet exploited that to turn him in to a monster

Hopefully this event makes somebody out there realize this and he can get real, actual, legitimate help

I know I sound like an asshole saying this, but you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

The whole Chris-chan thing is a clear example of "people on the internet don't know how to stop anymore". And even when someone gets tired of it and moves on, someone else jumps in to take their place.

The whole Chris-chan thing is a clear example of "people on the internet don't know how to stop anymore". And even when someone gets tired of it and moves on, someone else jumps in to take their place.
I'd think a certain internet movement is probably a better example of that, but yeah, Internet-using people as a whole have so little tact these days. Just makes the ones that do all the more worth knowing.

TimmiT

To be fair: it's understandable why someone would film the cop thing. Someone likely would have done it regardless if it was Chris-chan or not seeing how ridiculous that situation was. I do agree that the fact that people made an entire wiki about him and are trying to bait him into doing stupid shit is far too much though.

To be fair: it's understandable why someone would film the cop thing. Someone likely would have done it regardless if it was Chris-chan or not seeing how ridiculous that situation was. I do agree that the fact that people made an entire wiki about him and are trying to bait him into doing stupid shit is far too much though.

Right, I'm not complaining about the cop thing. (Posting the police scanner audio is a bit much.)

Tizoc

Happy new year SonicGAF!

I don't really care much about a new Sonic game but for the love of pizza let the Taxmen games be released on something other than iOS PLEASE!

ALSO GET HYPE FOR THE NEW 3DS SEGA CLASSICS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Top Bottom