• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Psxphile

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/24/capcom-and-sega-join-forces-for-worlds-unite-comic-book-crossover

xYNhoAP.jpg

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Just bought Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing Transformed, and Christ almighty can this shit be brutal even on easy, I have no idea how to beat Nights lap time on the After Burner level. Tried the boost mod, tried the speed mod, no dice. I just can't beat that smug bastard >:|

Anth0ny

About halfway through my Soundtrack of the Generation and Game of the Generation posts. I plan to have them both up at the same time by Friday.

This is so hard.

SonicGaf, I'm been noticing a lot of things are a like recently.

This past sunday, while riding my bike, I noticed that a lot of things are alike:
things like cows and steaks, Autumn of this year and last, and even rain and cloud.

Made me really reflect upon how everything is born from this planet. I mean, everything is born from this planet: a boyfriend, a pencil, and even your new videos.

I had never realized how insane the English lyrics to Look Alike were

1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif

Hey bros its your ol pal vector here swaggin it out on the neo gamin age forums
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif

Guys i bet youre all excited about me showing up for sonic runners and all i gotta say
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif

is its a great call by sega
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif

shoutouts to older references
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif
1lBmv.gif

peace out