• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

HUELEN10

I'll post it when the Free Comic Book Day issue is available, so sometime next week?

I'm bad at graphics, so a banner or two would be nice. :V
Oh now THERE's an idea.

I do FCBD threads every year. Last years was dedicated to Alfred's VA, this years should be spotlighting this! The crossover is gaming related and epic, spanning multiple comics, so it's perfect for GAF!

Once you are done with the thread, let me know so I can link it properly and showcase it a bit in the FCBD thread!

Pietepiet

Hey guys I'm working on an officially SEGA licensed Sonic thing. Here's a sketch (this one got turned down but they like another one I did).

NOT FOR A GAME OR REMAKE

CDyt-evUEAAEnTc.jpg

Tizoc

I'll post it when the Free Comic Book Day issue is available, so sometime next week?

I'm bad at graphics, so a banner or two would be nice. :V

I'll try to get it done asap today or tomorrow sorry for the delay ^^;
It'll be something simple but hope it'll help =X

holy shit official sonic ATS
I was thinking more Sonic XG, personally, with that first stage where the destroyed Death Egg crashes into and annihilates Angel Island.

I mean, I wasn't a huge fan of upending the status quo and just destroying Knuckles' home like that, but whatever, fangames aren't canon anyway. (Although if it were, it'd explain why he's never guarding the Master Emerald anymore.)

Still, though, that's a game, and Paul made it quite clear this work is for Not A Game™, so I'm guessing some sort of artbook that celebrates the series' history or something.

Falk

that puzzling face
Are we talking about the same thing? When some idiot played After the Sequel on Unprofessional Fridays and had problems navigating PILLARS?

And then proceeded to lament about there not being good Sonic games?

Are we talking about the same thing? When some idiot played After the Sequel on Unprofessional Fridays and had problems navigating PILLARS?

And then proceeded to lament about there not being good Sonic games?

technically a different person said that

Gattuso

ewww. why did they decide on using that costume as a base and stuff instead of just making an actual sonic costume?

curious what his zero gravity board is with the game

Tizoc

So when dat Worlds Unite OT going up? Mind you this week has been lame for comics for me :V

Also worlds collide HC got pushed back to around Mid June.

You can never have enough long time no see in this thread, I'l apply it to that JC bloke whose absence shook me so much that it caused me to replay DK64 in my delirious state.

So when dat Worlds Unite OT going up? Mind you this week has been lame for comics for me :V

Also worlds collide HC got pushed back to around Mid June.

Oh err I tried making it but I got bummed out because I thought I was doing a shitty job. I can't make graphics or anything.

Tizoc

Oh err I tried making it but I got bummed out because I thought I was doing a shitty job. I can't make graphics or anything.

Look up the previous Worlds Collide OT and see who made the graphics for it. Contact same GAFfer and ask if they can help out.

Just get it written up and completed, worry about graphics later =3

Sciz

worlds_unite_bannerj8ulr.png

Not 100% happy with it, but the PSD is starting to make my CPU cry for some reason.

edit: needed a border.

Recycle other assets from the last OT as necessary.

SLIGHTly off-topic, but I'm writing a new personal article at Sonic Stadium, and I was hoping someone with good color adjusting skills can adjust the DSE box of Lost World that I want to use in it:

http://purenintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/8377SLW_WIIU-BE-CVR-SHT.jpg

To exactly match the colors of the originalthatnevercameoutsowhyisthereanedition box of the game:

http://i3.minus.com/ibiQFJEmByVkXE.jpg

If you save the first on your desktop, it'll look "normal", problem is that the box looks much duller in color, that's because it's in CYMK and not RGB. Thing is, chancing it to RGB doesn't fix it, and as far as I know an RGB version doesn't exist.

So I'm hoping someone here can work their magic and try to emulate the proper RGB colors, if at all possible?

Top Bottom