• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
One movie a year? Kinda seems like a lot, doesn't it?

Once E3 is over, we should do that thing where we talk about our Top 5 games we're most looking forward to with justification like we did last year.

WillyFive

Did anyone else see the main character from Sunset Overdrive as a human version of Sonic? Like, it's like they created him by just taking Sonic, and making him a guy. It's uncanny.

Rikkun

Did anyone else see the main character from Sunset Overdrive as a human version of Sonic? Like, it's like they created him by just taking Sonic, and making him a guy. It's uncanny.

To me it's way more creepy than Sonic with that ugly design.

Two thumbs up for Sonic the Moviehog, will watch and cry

AniHawk

i played the 3ds version of boom today and it was not what i was expecting. the concept is great, but the execution was lacking. every segment felt really closed off and simplistic. switching characters made very little sense and simply made it more difficult to get around the level. i felt like i was playing a licensed game versus a bad sonic game. even with bad sonic games there's a sort of misguided passion behind them.

Tizoc

i played the 3ds version of boom today and it was not what i was expecting. the concept is great, but the execution was lacking. every segment felt really closed off and simplistic. switching characters made very little sense and simply made it more difficult to get around the level. i felt like i was playing a licensed game versus a bad sonic game. even with bad sonic games there's a sort of misguided passion behind them.

Did you give any feedback to the devs or the SEGA reps there about the game?

AniHawk

Did you give any feedback to the devs or the SEGA reps there about the game?

i wouldn't really know where to begin. the game seems conceptually flawed around the character-swapping mechanic, and it sounds like something handed down from a higher authority rather than something people making a game wanted to do. at the sonic boom section of the sega booth, they had examples of toys from the show and their packaging. it was really odd.

OMG Aero

Guys I need cheering up.
I thought I'd be okay after a good night's sleep but I keep thinking back to the grand final of the Smash Bros Invitational and I just can't
Mjw9hjF.gif

I should trawl through the many pages of the Zelda thread and see how reactions match up with BHZ Mayor's Zelda drama list options from the other day.
At the very least It seems I was right to include "why can't Link be female".

BlackJace

I should trawl through the many pages of the Zelda thread and see how reactions match up with BHZ Mayor's Zelda drama list options from the other day.

I'm floored that many seem to be in favor of the new artstyle.

Falk

that puzzling face
So I'm having severe lower back pains, and I have no idea if it's a strained/sprained muscle or an allergic reaction (MAH KIDNEYS) and I'm going to see a doc for the first time in literally years.

A pox on ye SonicGAF for being cursed.

(Also means I'll be missing out most of the Squeenix stream that pertains to my interest >:C )

So I'm having severe lower back pains, and I have no idea if it's a strained/sprained muscle or an allergic reaction (MAH KIDNEYS) and I'm going to see a doc for the first time in literally years.

for some odd reason I read that as "severe lower back penis"

i will see myself out goodbye everyone

I'd rather have a playable Zelda or a completely new character than a Fem!Link. Genderswaps aren't interesting.

BHZ Mayor

I haven't seen any reactions so far other than the female Link discussion. Things will probably ramp up once we get some gameplay details.

Falk

that puzzling face
We're all being hospitalized

I went from mild discomfort in the morning to 'pls end my life now' over the past hour.

Definitely sprained the entire lower back muscle group something fierce. It's like when you sleep wrong and your neck gets sprained and is all sore and any movement is agony except instead of neck it's entire lower torso

I was stretching in the middle of the night and got a wicked cramp, too. Took me a while to get it back to normal so I could sleep.

I think we've been cursed, guys.

Falk

that puzzling face
I am disappointed that bad box art megaman isn't one of the cameos in Megaman's final smash animation

Top Bottom