• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony releases preliminary Tokyo Game Show lineup

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/25/news_6105654.html

Sony releases preliminary Tokyo Game Show lineup
New Arc the Lad and four other games are confirmed for the annual show, but no PSP roster yet.

TOKYO--Sony Computer Entertainment revealed a part of its lineup for the upcoming Tokyo Game Show, which is taking place in Japan from September 24 to 26. The games announced are all PlayStation 2 games, since SCE is still reviewing what PSP games it will exhibit at the show.

The PS2 games that have been announced for display at TGS go as follows. During the show, SCE will be giving away playable demos of Pride of the Dragon Peace, which is slated for release in Japan in October.

Arc the Lad: Generation
Gran Turismo 4
Bakufuu Slash! Kizuna Arashi
Ratchet & Clank 3 (working title)
Pride of the Dragon Peace

jarrod

Banned
Pretty light list... I'm guessing Jak 3 won't even be getting a JP release now (Jak 2 sold about 9000 copies)?

cja

TGS attendees always seem to put out a short, previously unvealed games list before revealing the juicy new stuff.

Scott

Least now I'll finally find out what the hell Arc the Lad Generations really is. Is it the online game? Another single player installment? Is it both? There's too much confusion around it right now. :p
SantaCruZer said:
This is just a first party list, though, and I'm sure Square Enix will have quite a few games to show off. Hopefully a new announcement or two, as well.

Doom_Bringer said:
how do you know that its a psp game?

The rumor about it being a PSP game came up right after E3. It could be just that, a rumor, but if it does get unveiled at TGS, the chances it being a PSP game are extremely high.

Top Bottom