• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta |OT| Escaping a Grim fate

Kurod

Banned
What's the best way to gain levels quick? I'm at 71/15 and it's become such a grind and I'm only getting around one level every few fights.
Use Boost XP and Orichalcum rumors on the highest rated grunt exterminate pact available to you.

Had a guy use Chthonian fruit on me (makes you temporarily a spirit) so I couldn't get the SE/LE from the archfiend we killed and then he spammed "No thanks".

Is there any way to avoid this shit?

ZeroAKA

Had a guy use Chthonian fruit on me (makes you temporarily a spirit) so I couldn't get the SE/LE from the archfiend we killed and then he spammed "No thanks".

Not really, but you can check his profile from the Sorcerer Stats page. Name and shame.

Kurod

Banned

I don't think there is. I've put in a comment in the opinion box about it. Hopefully that bullshit can get fixed in a patch. Maybe make it so you can only consume that particular fruit and not throw it at others.

Shengar

hmm is their enough content in delta to be worth it (have the 9 and 10star Avalon pacts to finish plus all that dlc in the original game)?

35 bucks again is kinda hard to swallow right now :(

Considering how they changed the gameplay drastically, faction system, alteration to the Magusar's Storyline, and more varied archfiend within the pacts, for me it's worth the price. Your playing experience will be different from the vanilla one.

Cassen

Neo Member

Wow...

Only advice to avoid that kind of stuff is to carry around Heal Fruit and Wallblossom fruit and combine them to make Pheonix Fruit (which give a player who is currently as spirit a temporary body that cannot be turned into a spirit again (fruits can be eaten while in spirit form, FYI)) but that's impractical for a number of reasons.

Not really, but you can check his profile from the Sorcerer Stats page. Name and shame.

Guy called Jamgize. Oddly enough, while I was looking up how to deal with this, I came across a post on GameFAQs from a few days ago complaining about him doing it, so apparently it never gets old.

Shengar

Do Allies affinity lower when not in use?
My Aegrus is suddenly back at level A.

Did you made many sacrifice while you bring him for missions? Both Magusar and Carnutax are at level S since I exclusively play Avalon Pact with them in vanilla SS. Now I mostly come with Similia and Kalem, both near level S. Last time I checked, both Magusar and Carnatux level still at S.

Did you made many sacrifice while you bring him for missions? Both Magusar and Carnutax are at level S since I exclusively play Avalon Pact with them in vanilla SS. Now I mostly come with Similia and Kalem, both near level S. Last time I checked, both Magusar and Carnatux level still at S.
I haven't sacrificed them, but I did save some fiends when I was farming Saint's Testament.
Maybe it's because of that. :(
Oh well I already bought his Raiment.

Rurunaki

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. Anyway, I've been on the fence about this game. I'm worried about how healthy the multiplayer population for this game. I'm afraid that it will be barren. Also, how much additional content does it have over the vanilla SS?

wilflare

Why is voice acting negative, play it in japanese.... hell read the book your self and skip the voice.

but it is a great review
even though it has no negative
and the score should go up since more character story pacts are coming...

eh. the Japanese Voice DLC is out? I know SS has it.. but SSD got it too?

ramyeon

Are SE and LE +++ only needed for the Archfiend specific Arms? Just got a few Incubus ones and a Hansel and Gretel SE+++ and was wondering what use they are.

Soooo, did the Alice's external maze from hell last night. Do you get rewards if you don't exit at the designated exit but just die?

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. Anyway, I've been on the fence about this game. I'm worried about how healthy the multiplayer population for this game. I'm afraid that it will be barren. Also, how much additional content does it have over the vanilla SS?
Gotta say the multiplayer has been sweet! Very seamless, nominal lag if any, and the people are cool. They've done it right with this game for sure :)

FrankCaron

Gold Member
I am slowing making progress in hopes of keeping up with my GAF-bros, but I've got to say that I feel like I'm moving super slowly.

I'm basically slowly going through each of the story missions that's up to 4 notch difficulty (which seems to be what I can reasonably handle solo right now).

Is there something I should be doing specifically, or is just completing all of the available, doable missions in turn enough to get me into shape for multiplayer?

I am slowing making progress in hopes of keeping up with my GAF-bros, but I've got to say that I feel like I'm moving super slowly.

I'm basically slowly going through each of the story missions that's up to 4 notch difficulty (which seems to be what I can reasonably handle solo right now).

Is there something I should be doing specifically, or is just completing all of the available, doable missions in turn enough to get me into shape for multiplayer?

I'm 10.5 hours in, just really taking it slow, absorbing the lore, and splitting time between story and online. Enjoy it, no rush :)

ZeroAKA

You can go into multiplayer right now as long as you create a room with a descriptive title. If you want to do 4-star pacts, name the room "Pact IV" so that people know what they're getting into.

Just continue going through the stories and maybe some of the Pacts for now. There's no point in farming/grinding until you reach the 7-star quests in which the gold (L) offerings start being awarded. If you want, you can probably go into a game with a few high-leveled GAFers to get a bit of a head-start. It takes me less than a minute to complete 7-star quests even with 2 AI partners dragging me down. :p

FrankCaron

Gold Member
I'm 10.5 hours in, just really taking it slow, absorbing the lore, and splitting time between story and online. Enjoy it, no rush :)

I keep seeing you online but haven't played much MP yet. We should try a game tonight. ^^

You can go into multiplayer right now

I did try it out, and it was pretty fun. I played with a dude who had already prestiged once and was level 46 again (he'd logged 40 hours already), which was pretty ridic as he too made bosses trivial. I assumed he was in Japan / using the Japanese version.

Just continue going through the stories and maybe some of the Pacts for now. There's no point in farming/grinding until you reach the 7-star quests in which the gold (L) offerings start being awarded.

Roger. Thanks.

Shengar

Are SE and LE +++ only needed for the Archfiend specific Arms? Just got a few Incubus ones and a Hansel and Gretel SE+++ and was wondering what use they are.

Where did you get those SE/LE+++? And how? I'm trying to get +++ from Basilisk here and wondering if I could get them from normal page pact.

Magus00

Having a blast with all of the new content. Havent figured out how to unlock some of the later pacts (7+ stars range) that are blacked out. Otherwise I just hit the level cap, and am looking for some GAFbros to murder with.

Hit me up:
PSN - Magus00

cyborg009

Banned
great match last night guys. I'm seriously overwhelmed with the new content

Same, I still don't have any of those cursed part offerings for the two gods.

Hey zero I'll be up for some since I have a rumor for easier breakable parts.

BoFA2vyIQAAmrKW.png:large

baekshi

Banned
Where did you get those SE/LE+++? And how? I'm trying to get +++ from Basilisk here and wondering if I could get them from normal page pact.
They are in 11+ pacts. The higher difficulty you pick, the easier it gets.

There are plently of sigil that require them aside from right arm. Look in forearm.

Kurod

Banned
I've been trying to get a gargoyle se+++/le+++ for my Demon V sigil and the highest pact I can find is rank 12 but no luck on my many attempts. It's the desire sensor all over again. Will Vidiara start giving +++ rumors?

I fought Cinderella for the first time and got a gold copy of the Chun-li kick offering.

Words cannot describe how much I love this offering. I don't think I can go into battle without it now. Gotta find some Volt monsters to kick to death.

wowzors

I need help, can't tell if my game is bugged. When the librom has a tear in his eye and I touch his eye he just falls down. I can't collect any of his tears, anyone else ever had this problem? I thought in the first one all I did was touch the tear and it would collect it.

ramyeon

I need help, can't tell if my game is bugged. When the librom has a tear in his eye and I touch his eye he just falls down. I can't collect any of his tears, anyone else ever had this problem? I thought in the first one all I did was touch the tear and it would collect it.
I just press X to collect them.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Make sure you're in the 'take lacrima' menu.

ramyeon

Is there any reliable way to get Enrich rumours that boost EXP? Giving offerings for rumours seems to be completely random :/

ramyeon

Talk to Carnatux's sister. She usually giving me Enrich rumors for certain combined number of SE and LE.
...why did I never do that palm reading thing? lol just got a shitload of rumours from it. Thanks a lot.

I'm on the final grind to get 99/1, I think I'm 93/1 now. I assume it gets much quicker to level up after the first time? I've seen people who have done the rite of transmutation like 50+ times already.

Scher

...why did I never do that palm reading thing? lol just got a shitload of rumours from it. Thanks a lot.

I'm on the final grind to get 99/1, I think I'm 93/1 now. I assume it gets much quicker to level up after the first time? I've seen people who have done the rite of transmutation like 50+ times already.

When you do the transmutation, you get a rumor with XXL exp gain and it has 5 uses. I've already done 2 transmutations, myself, and I've had no issues leveling back up to 100.

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Jumped in to some multiplayer tonight and saw this:

K4vDnEt.jpg

I was happy about hitting 18/5 tonight but then... 99 prestige. Dead.gif.

How long has this been out in Japan?!

Top Bottom