• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Ok, so I'm getting ready to start playing this - is there anything a noob like me should know? Can't wait to fight things with you guys :)

we.are.the.armada - PSN: Noribig (NA)

Holmes

Blah, downloaded the Japanese voice pack but I think I'm gonna delete it... it's kind of large. I wish I could give it away to someone because I feel like it's such a waste in my possession. Oh well, I'm totally using the Dancer raiment and will probably use the new offerings when I start to seriously play.

I looked at the Avalon pacts and it's totally different than how it was in the demo. :eek: Neat.

First mission with allies, fighting endless rats and have to get 4 soul things. I have 2. You have to use the eye thing (d on the dpad) to identify them. I keep doing this over and over and nothing.

depward

Even though I'm 100% in MonHun right now on the Wii U / 3DS... I've been waiting for this title for so long and I feel like I need to support QUALITY, awesome Vita games.

So I purchased a copy.

Doing my part!

Gold_Loot

First mission with allies, fighting endless rats and have to get 4 soul things. I have 2. You have to use the eye thing (d on the dpad) to identify them. I keep doing this over and over and nothing.

There is a thin path that leads to another larger area. Look closely.

Anyone know how to get this trophy? "Use What You Can"?

I've emptied my offerings (save my black rite, which is busted -- beware, it costs 100 lacrima to repair in the full game)... I've used a bunch of spells pulled from the environment (stone fist, stone shield, stone armor, ground burrowing) and it hasn't popped. :\

Also wondering about the "Unscathed Kill" trophy.

Masterphoenix

Neo Member
Just purchased the game can't wait to play it.
If anyone wants to play online my PSN ID is Darkmessenger31
(in MS) (sorta poor internet connection) (not selling this very well)

Velkyn

Weird thing happened to me with the preorder bonus code.

I typed it in, and the redemption popped up as expected. I tapped on next three times, and once I tapped on next on the redemption screen for the Japanese pack, I got a "Preparing to download, please wait..." then nothing. I had to hit cancel and power down the system as I had a greyed out screen that was unresponsive, save for the home button, which was giving me the "busy" prompt.

Once I rebooted, the only thing in my download list is the Japanese voices. In-game, I don't have the costumes or the spells.

Am I boned?

I bought the game on the US PSN store, but I'm not seeing anything about the preorder bonuses. They're also selling the JP voice pack. Did I screw it up somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: nevermind. It's downloading now.

CrovaxPSO

Weird thing happened to me with the preorder bonus code.

I typed it in, and the redemption popped up as expected. I tapped on next three times, and once I tapped on next on the redemption screen for the Japanese pack, I got a "Preparing to download, please wait..." then nothing. I had to hit cancel and power down the system as I had a greyed out screen that was unresponsive, save for the home button, which was giving me the "busy" prompt.

Once I rebooted, the only thing in my download list is the Japanese voices. In-game, I don't have the costumes or the spells.

Am I boned?

Those are in the services list, not the download list. I had the same moment of being worried.

Are you guys playing with allies in the SP mode? I feel as if solo is better due to monsters having reduced HP and not having to worry about your brain-dead AI partners, though sacrificing them rewards you with Martyr stuff...

nampad

So no European got the falcon feather DLC mail? Than we may get it later and I can still get it.

Yeah, there werent "preorders" for the US, so thats why US people keep asking.

Ok, thought you have an EU account because of the homepage in your profile.

MrBS

I put a few minutes into the demo this morning. Just that was enough to sell me due to that amazing soundtrack. PSN purchase when I get home.

Shoyz

Wow Magusar is even more incompetent a partner than usual.
He just stands around with his shield out while the boss is down.

I kill myself to be sacrificed, he gets himself killed during the animation, we lose despite boss dying. WOW!

pahamrick

PSA: For those who think they're not going to use / want to delete the Japanese VO Pack do not start playing with it installed. If you delete it, the game refuses to load your save until you reinstall it.

Ken

Do I have to complete quests in the other storylines to get more Avalon quests? What about the Forgotten Pacts?

Bought it on the PSN store about 2 hours ago, and it'd stuck on preparing to download. Any ideas? I cut it off and restarted... Still saying same thing.

tm24

I really think this needs to be posted on every page. To claim your pre-order bonuses in game, go to the network menu and select the peddler and receive gifts.

Top Bottom