• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

pahamrick

Maybe if you switch back to English voices before deleting, it would be okay?

Going to assume you meant to quote me. I was on the English voices before I deleted it, it gives an error that additional DLC used with the save is not detected and that it needs to be re-downloaded before the save can be loaded.

CrovaxPSO

Going to assume you meant to quote me. I was on the English voices before I deleted it, it gives an error that additional DLC used with the save is not detected and that it needs to be re-downloaded before the save can be loaded.

Yeah, misquoted. Bummer, pretty annoying.

Lucent

PSA: For those who think they're not going to use / want to delete the Japanese VO Pack do not start playing with it installed. If you delete it, the game refuses to load your save until you reinstall it.

Thanks for this. Gonna make sure I do this.

kagete

May I get added to the list? I only have the demo right now but will probably buy the full as soon as I get to the end of this. I'm using my brother's PSN because we're cheap and sharing a single PS+ sub for his PS3.

kagete
PSN is loki_demi
NA

Bought it on the PSN store about 2 hours ago, and it'd stuck on preparing to download. Any ideas? I cut it off and restarted... Still saying same thing.

Did you completely turn off the Vita then turn it on again? I hear that usually fixes that.

Also now I need to leave this thread with all the stuff flying around in here now :(

Ken

Does saving/sacrificing to open a new quest in the story missions only apply to quests with an arrow leading to another quest or are there "hidden" ones too.

Does saving/sacrificing to open a new quest in the story missions only apply to quests with an arrow leading to another quest or are there "hidden" ones too.

As far as I can tell, it's sort of to the arrows... I've only messed around with the Innocence section... I'm one pact from having it at 100%.

pesky trick:

for future playthroughs with new characters, select new game and import your demo file for each save slot.

Better than starting from zero + golem

not seeing the 'Network' area when i go into the book. trying to make sure my DLC stuff is there. i already installed the online pass and made sure the DLC is in my services list.

do i have to get further before it allows for online play?

Foxix Von

Yep, I did this for all of the save slots before deleting the demo.

FFffffffffffffffuuuuck

I didn't think of this. Damn.

And I just deleted it, RIGHT before I decided to finally install the content manager on my PC and back up everything I had.

AAAAAAARG.

ZeroAKA

Just when I thought I knew every offering in the game, the full version throws a bunch of new ones at me. I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed. @_@

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Just when I thought I knew every offering in the game, the full version throws a bunch of new ones at me. I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed, lol.
Know every offering from the demo? You know nothing!

Top Bottom