• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Lucent

Just when I thought I knew every offering in the game, the full version throws a bunch of new ones at me. I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed. @_@

Awesome =D

Also...I don't really like the Dancer costume. It's better with the hat off but those big skull earrings laying on you...and the way the bottom is shredded and stuff. I think I'll stick with Noble costume with hat off until I unlock something else.

Playing for the first time now. Trophies aren't retroactive?

Should be. Visit stuff like the black rite page and your offerings. I got several trophies doing that.

took me 2 tries, but I beat
Illecebra
in story mode without being touched. unsurprisingly Magusar was useless.

the preorder offerings kinda sucked. the only one worth using is spirits' blightstone. the treefiend i have has more power, casts, and duration than the spirits' heart. some of the offerings are powerful, but have too few uses. the fulgurtree root i just got totally outclasses the spirits' fulgurwood. 2100 dmg vs. 720 dmg(potential damage w/all casts).

i was afraid they pretty much gave away all the powers/types in the demo, but there's new stuff popping up all the time.

also what is the term for the things around the edge of the offering icon? i've been referring to them as levels, or diamonds.

Lucent

took me 2 tries, but I beat
Illecebra
in story mode without being touched. unsurprisingly Magusar was useless.

the preorder offerings kinda sucked. the only one worth using is spirits' blightstone. the treefiend i have has more power, casts, and duration than the spirits' heart. some of the offerings are powerful, but have too few uses. the fulgurtree root i just got totally outclasses the spirits' fulgurwood. 2100 dmg vs. 720 dmg(potential damage w/all casts).

i was afraid they pretty much gave away all the powers/types in the demo, but there's new stuff popping up all the time.

also what is the term for the things around the edge of the offering icon? i've been referring to them as levels, or diamonds.

Let's call them "Offering Spikes". lol I dunno what to refer to them as.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Just got home and started! Got the 1000 offerings trophy as soon as I downloaded the preorder offerings lol.

Verdict 2min in? Japanese Librom is awful. Sounds like a disgruntled Japanese businessman with a woman in the back.

ZeroAKA

Did anyone else notice that one of the fusion ingredients for Treefiend Entrails changed from Green Giant's Arm to Green Giant King's Arm? I should have made more of them when I had the chance.

I absolutely have no idea what I'm doing. But if anyone wants to play this or any other game on the vita at any point feel free to add me:

PSN: Tegras

(I don't have any PSN friends so games like these dry up fast for me...hoping to find some fun GAF buddies to throw down with)

Salaadin

I read that you need to go to librom > network to access your dlc but i don't see a network option there. Am i not far enough in yet?

I absolutely have no idea what I'm doing. But if anyone wants to play this or any other game on the vita at any point feel free to add me:

PSN: Kalheru

(I don't have any PSN friends so games like these dry up fast for me...hoping to find some fun GAF buddies to throw down with)

image.php

wilflare

this thread is moving too fast :(
you guys are leaving me behind...

feel as if I'm looking out of the window from the Dark tower of Avalon and seeing you guys have all the fun

Lucent

this thread is moving too fast :(
you guys are leaving me behind...

feel as if I'm looking out of the window from the Dark tower of Avalon and seeing you guys have all the fun

LOL! I'm gonna be playing later tonight. Gotta get some stuff out of the way first. But yeah it's crazy how these threads fly once the game actually releases and everyone is discovering stuff.

PSN: Kalheru

I tried adding you but it doesn't work. Are you sure that ID is correct?
(Edit: This would certainly explain why you don't have any PSN friends ;] )

wilflare

LOL! I'm gonna be playing later tonight. Gotta get some stuff out of the way first. But yeah it's crazy how these threads fly once the game actually releases and everyone is discovering stuff.

lol. which reminds me to add you on PSN now.
blehh.. Finals... say save the game for later or it'll sacrifice my grades

For those having trouble downloading. Just wait about 1 min and turn off your Vita if the download screen doesn't go away and turn it back on. The update will be added and the game will start. It might depend on your connection so if you have a weak one wait about 5 mins. The Vita is pretty fast its just that this glitch is making downloading a pain.

BTW I'm gonna finish the single player first before working on MP. Looking to play some games with you guys this Thursday or Friday depending on when I finish.

Grinchy

Banned
how do I get lacrima without exciting the online lobby?

Does it still make you do this? I haven't tried online in the full version yet, but I kept reading posts about the JPN version fixing that with a patch. I just assumed the Day 1 patch we got would have it.

ZeroAKA

This is so lame. I thought a bunch of trophies would ding as soon as I imported my save.
A few trophies do get added after a while. I think it takes some time for the game to recognize that you're not playing the demo anymore since it took about 2 minutes before I started getting experience for saving/sacrificing enemies again.

CrovaxPSO

This is so lame. I thought a bunch of trophies would ding as soon as I imported my save.

I had quite a few come up when I got the DLC items and then had to just go through the various menus to get some of the others related to the black rite, spells, etc.

Top Bottom