• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

Just to make sure, are you Cassim in game? Said network error and then I joined a game. Also, how do you write actual messages instead of pre-planned ones?

Shoyz

I never gave the demo a fair shot because of monster hunter taking over my life but I finally played some today since the dull version came out. This is really fun so far.
Cant wait to get more into it and start playing online.

This is full fledged online, right? Not ad hoc crap?

Are you playing the demo? Because the online is supposed to be shut down today, lol.

thanks for the invites guys, but it still gives me the prompt of service unavailable... sheesh.

Waiting to play the uber mp portion is killing me.

opie211

Can the OP add me to the front page list?

PSN Name: Opie211 (NA)
In game Name: Avenir

Right now running with a 8/13 build and open to any invites of people that want to grind out some levels.

Thanks, I contacted CS and they gave me one code. When checking the code without redeeming, it only mentions the magic items.

Not sure how far along you are at this point? The Amazon redemption is kinda like a three phase process and the first is magic and would seem like that is all there is until you hit next a couple of times. It all checked out afterward, so you should be good to go.

Grinchy

Banned
Ok that double Jack-O-Lantern fight was awesome.

For those asking about online, it has been working perfectly for me (but I always host).

Grinchy

Banned
Does anyone know if the number of sacrificed bosses carried over from the demo? Or if we didn't unlock the black color in the demo, did we just start over at zero? I noticed that the counter for high rank finishes seems to have reset so I'm hoping that didn't reset too.

anddo0

Had an "lol" moment online. My golem trolled me and some randoms.. The boss (Effigy) died near my golem, and as we were attempting to sacrifice the him. The golem would continuously knock us down. Quite a funny scene.

hitmon

Not sure how far along you are at this point? The Amazon redemption is kinda like a three phase process and the first is magic and would seem like that is all there is until you hit next a couple of times. It all checked out afterward, so you should be good to go.

Thanks for confirming.

expel

yes, I thought it was going to be easier lol.

Going to rehost with whisper on. Room:Gaf Pw:0123

Ugh how do you enable whispers? Is not letting me.
I Don't think the whispers is available atm...the Japan version was patched to make it available around mid April i think. Whisper system is like mmo's event thing, like double experience etc... in SS it will be like certain archfiend is stronger than usual or certain enemies will have ++ souls and etc...it will be implemented later

cookie15

Neo Member
I Don't think the whispers is available atm...the Japan version was patched to make it available around mid April i think. Whisper system is like mmo's event thing, like double experience etc... in SS it will be like certain archfiend is stronger than usual or certain enemies will have ++ souls and etc...it will be implemented later

I have a group chat open. Add me and i'll invite.

Add me: toomy-mon

Shoyz

Anybody figure out how to counter burrowing dogs?

Wyvern
is genuinely distressing to fight.

Until I used my Eyeball black right and kept him stunlocked in stone from yellow to dead..

Black Rite powers, a bit confused, do you get that certain power you use throughout the game or just once for that arena, can anyone explain this?

Top Bottom