• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice |OT| Sacrifice your wallet to save the Vita

nampad

EU PSN preorder version, still can't download the preorder entitlenent to the Vita and claiming the DLC ingame doesn't work. Is it like this for everyone else?
Also online is not working, servers offline?

Lucent

European with digital preorder here. Already ported the save from the demo (and I got the golem)

But... how do you get the preorder goodies?

I got the digital version through the US PSN store and I had to talk to the book, go to Network, then Peddlers and claim prize. The pre-order stuff showed up in there.

wilflare

EU PSN preorder version, still can't download the preorder entitlenent to the Vita and claiming the DLC ingame doesn't work. Is it like this for everyone else?

think you have to wait for the game to be officially released on Friday :X

Tiduz

Eurogaime
local store had a misscommunication and didnt get their shipment today... they say tomorrow but site says 3 may.

FUCK.

and i wont go to another store cause i got a 15€ off coupon :mad:

Rasec

Good guy SCEE rocks.

I was only expecting to find the game on the psn store update later this day but the game is already up by searching it.

Woo hoo!!
Downloading it now! *_*

Sacrifice your wallet to save your vita (and the Vita)

My finger slipped

Oh well

ibpxQJp0XtZC7J.png

toastyToast - toasty_T (EU/AU)

Emilbus

So the grace period for pre-order bonus on PSN store only applies to US right? EU/AU won't get the same offer? If that's the case, might just fork over extra for the Japanese voice pack. Seems like most store that accept pre-order here (AU) have ran out of pre-order codes.

wilflare

I say with glee that a local retailer in my home country (Singapore) has its (supposedly 100) copies of Soul Sacrifice sold out! (not sure if it's the R3 or R1 copies.. they carry both)

ZeroAKA

@zeroaka we gotta keep you on longer than a couple games, and get you into the chat next time.
My finals are starting tomorrow, so I'm done with the game for a while. The next time I play, I should be able to stay on longer (mostly due to better Wifi, hopefully). I'll probably still be at 21/5 while you guys are at 1/99 already. :p

I say with glee that a local retailer in my home country (Singapore) has its (supposedly 100) copies of Soul Sacrifice sold out! (not sure if it's the R3 or R1 copies.. they carry both)
Stores in Singapore stock 100 copies of Vita games? :eek:

My Aus/EU version just got an update notification. Looks like online is working now.

At least it would, if they didn't ask me for a network pass (which my digital preorder should come with...)

wilflare

My finals are starting tomorrow, so I'm done with the game for a while. The next time I play, I should be able to stay on longer (mostly due to better Wifi, hopefully). I'll probably still be at 21/5 while you guys are at 1/99 already. :p

Stores in Singapore stock 100 copies of Vita games? :eek:

haha the retailer only has one shop... so I guess that's why haha (we are a small country in physical size.. barely 68km from the East to West end :p)

but in any case... for 100 over copies to be sold out in like 24hours.. is pretty amazing.

(PSP was the craze in Singapore previously.. you can literally get on a train and see 5/6 out of 10 people on it. In military camps, friends would bring their PSP and play Bomberman, PES etc with one another. It was helluva popular... nowadays.. it's just iPhone/iPad/Android on the trains... you can see everyone (i mean it literally... the tech penetration is very high here) on their devices))

Hanmik

Maybe he had a couple ad hoc sessions like myself!

he said "The author actually waited until he could properly test multiplayer. " ..

My review is still on standby untill the MP works for me.. it didn´t work last night.. so I don´t belive this claim he made..

Tailer

So in the demo section I remember someone saying that in the full game that you could build the run function to the R button... But the thing is I'm not seeing it did I somehow manage to miss it or is it just not available?

Username:Taileru-Kun/Tailer(EU)

Ohnonono

At work wishing I was playing this. Everything so far is amazing. Favorite monster so far is Elven Queen. Fighting Slimes is really fun too.

jamsy

Bought the game on PSN. Had a shitty time downloading it since my Vita refused to download every time the system went on standby.

Didn't download the Japanese voice pack because I don't have 500+ megs to waste on my card....

So I guess I'm out of luck as far as the bonuses since I didn't preorder?

Ohnonono

Bought the game on PSN. Had a shitty time downloading it since my Vita refused to download every time the system went on standby.

Didn't download the Japanese voice pack because I don't have 500+ megs to waste on my card....

So I guess I'm out of luck as far as the bonuses since I didn't preorder?

When you unlock Network mode go to it and select Peddler. Gifts should be in there. It is listed as 2 things. One is the costumes one is the spells.

Grinchy

Banned
Well after months on 1.81 FW and using the Urbanix exploit i am going to update to 2.11 and get this game...damm it.

Now you too can have your Vita "freeze" every time you download something from the store and you can have it pause your downloads when it goes into standby! The power of firmware updates!

ZeroAKA

haha the retailer only has one shop... so I guess that's why haha (we are a small country in physical size.. barely 68km from the East to West end :p)
That's still impressive. I don't remember the last time I saw more than 10 copies of a Vita game stocked in retail stores here.

Tailer

Now you too can have your Vita "freeze" every time you download something from the store and you can have it pause your downloads when it goes into standby! The power of firmware updates!
Yo you actually serious... It's called settings for a reason... But from the looks of it you probably never used.

Same here
I got the digital version through the US PSN store and I had to talk to the book, go to Network, then Peddlers and claim prize. The pre-order stuff showed up in there.

Nope didn't work.

In fact i don't have the network pass in my download list yet.

Bazza

Got my preorder downloading now, Really wish the UK would change the release dates for games to midweek like the rest of the world hate having to wait till the Friday to enjoy new releases while everyone else is playing their copy :(

I beaten all the mission except the final boss and avalon.

Time to farm some stuff then level up. I got my ass beat by Magusar.

I need throwing buff 2 and 3, the 60% damage buff, element damage buffs, and 4 golden triangle projectiles.

Number45

Same here

Nope didn't work.

In fact i don't have the network pass in my download list yet.
If the servers aren't enabled in the EU that probably explains why they're not available yet as you need to go into the network section to get them.

EDIT: Can we have a bit of consideration when naming things you do/get later in the game?

Darkone

Used?

Ive seen Vitas from 120-160 Used. Absolute Steal. I really might grab my Girlfriend one with extra cash I got

Don`t think its worth the money, i played most games i wanted, only left is Dissidia 1 & 012 which i think i will buy i want to play SS very badly.
And the exploit don't give anything better other then playing PSP Iso`s.

And sadly i am not from the US, second hand cost here way more.

Grinchy

Banned
Yo you actually serious... It's called settings for a reason... But from the looks of it you probably never used.
Yo you actually serious... It's called things are broken for a reason... But from the looks of it you probably never read any other posts from people having the same issues.

DSmalls84

Does anyone know if there is a significant difference in damage based on if you spec save or sacrifice? Would it be difficult for someone to go primarily save and solo archfiends?

kagete

OK stupid question here and I think I already know the answer but on US PSN I already bought the ~$36 game. Do I then have to buy the $9.99 Add-on just to play online with GAF peeps? So digital is maybe a 4$ discount over a physical copy?

Tailer

Yo you actually serious... It's called things are broken for a reason... But from the looks of it you probably never read any other posts from people having the same issues.
Mine was the same so I went in to settings power save something wifi something disabled it and magically started working again try and see for yourself, worth a shot.

ZeroAKA

Does anyone know if there is a significant difference in damage based on if you spec save or sacrifice? Would it be difficult for someone to go primarily save and solo archfiends?
The difference between 99/1 and 1/99 is significant. It'll take you much longer to solo Archfiends if you do all Life.

Wait, what? Clue me in (didn't pre-order)
Japanese voice-over DLC is free for pre-orders and digital versions. You're not missing out on much though, since the file takes up ~550MB of space.

OK stupid question here and I think I already know the answer but on US PSN I already bought the ~$36 game. Do I then have to buy the $9.99 Add-on just to play online with GAF peeps? So digital is maybe a 4$ discount over a physical copy?
No, online pass and pre-order bonuses are included with the digital version.

Edit: Giant Bomb Quick Look is up!

Top Bottom