• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sound Shapes |OT| A Game For Vita (and PS3)

Waaaario, are you a machine?

How can you be so fast? D:

You're on twitter, GAF, PSN, searching for reviews, on Steam, and always is the first to know things. How comes? Tell us your secret. :p

He's plugged into the Matrix. Wario64 is "the one" and knows Kung Fu.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Waaaario, are you a machine?

How can you be so fast? D:

You're on twitter, GAF, PSN, searching for reviews, on Steam, and always is the first to know things. How comes? Tell us your secret. :p

I am multi-task like crazy

totowhoa

Banned
Haha, this game is really fucking with my desire to hold the run button at all times. I've played the tutorial and 3 levels now, and I'm really enjoying it. It'll probably take another three or four levels before I stop killing myself with the run button so often :p

CorySchmitz

Do you know who the last character in the Sound Shapes theme was designed by? There's (in no particular order) Jon Mak, Capy, Pixeljam, Pyramid Attack, Superbrothers and... ? It's the Charles Burns-esque thing on the end. Can't put my finger on who designed it.

It was made by Colin Mancer. He is responsible for the art in the Beyonder album. He rules.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

You said ask...

I know this is early and I have only played the first "Album", but are there plans for DLC with this? Similar to Little Big Planet where not only are there new levels, but new items, and in this case new music.

ascully

What an awesome little game, been playing on the vita but keep looking over at the 60 inch TV in front of me. I feel like I am cheating if I fire up the PS3 version though :)

Are you the one responsible for the Rowdy Clouds level? If so, Kudos to you man. That level brought a smile to my face.

wait, u can do that in this game? I still dont know much about this aside that it's about music and platforming to the beat or something. Shame it's on PS3, ironically, would've been a strong VITA exclusive

CorySchmitz

You said ask...

I know this is early and I have only played the first "Album", but are there plans for DLC with this? Similar to Little Big Planet where not only are there new levels, but new items, and in this case new music.

Good question! But I can't talk about stuff that hasn't already been announced.

Yeah, I know. But it takes time to achieve the quality of the original levels.

If anything like the LBP community takes this up then amazing levels that surpass even the main levels will pop up within a week. I was always amazed at what people could do in LBP and expect big things with this as well.

Spy

Is it bad that I spent 30 minutes on the first level to be rank #1 on the leaderboards? I know I'll be passed later but lol.

Is it bad that I spent 30 minutes on the first level to be rank #1 on the leaderboards? I know I'll be passed later but lol.

Lol, I posted a really good time on the second level (2:45), and am currently number 1. It won't last I'm sure.

On the flip side I will sit and stare at the screen for a little bit soaking in the sights and sounds before moving onto the next screen.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Hey guys! I'm Cory, I worked on the game!

Hope you're enjoying it! I am finally able to post on NeoGAF! Yay!

Welcome to GAF man

This game is hot and stuff, kept replaying the Deadmau5 levels for #1. They were pretty tough

This game is like the Lumines of platformers

Spy

Lol, I posted a really good time on the second level (2:45), and am currently number 1. It won't last I'm sure.

On the flip side I will sit and stare at the screen for a little bit soaking in the sights and sounds before moving onto the next screen.

I thought your name looked familiar. I was trying to beat your score on the leaderboards and even though I'm rank #3 you're a whole minute ahead of me, lol.

Top Bottom