• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Venom requires a longer story arc to work; SM3 was crammed in too much into small span .

Venom needs a symbiote introduction story arc, Venom needs an Eddie Brock development story arc.

Avi Arad is a total moron for botching Venom in SM3

Secret Wars or Infinite Gauntlet could be a place to introduce the Symbiote but don't rush Venmom. Let him come LATER

THE POWER OF THE SUN

IN THE PALM OF MY HAND

Listen... listen to me now! LISTEN TO ME NOWWWW

#dead at these quotes
tumblr_ndvj7kFAej1r8wrwro1_500.gif
200_s.gif

Neck snappingly good fun

all three raimi spider-man films are extremely entertaining movies built on the assumption that it's not possible to make comic book films actually good so why bother

Shaanyboi

Banned
Venom requires a longer story arc to work; SM3 was crammed in too much into small span .

Venom needs a symbiote introduction story arc, Venom needs an Eddie Brock development story arc.

Avi Arad is a total moron for botching Venom in SM3

Secret Wars or Infinite Gauntlet could be a place to introduce the Symbiote but don't rush Venmom. Let him come LATER

Arad was a moron for cutting Brock from SM1. They had him on set and everything.

Shaanyboi

Banned
all three raimi spider-man films are extremely entertaining movies built on the assumption that it's not possible to make comic book films actually good so why bother

fucking what? Considering Raimi's inspirations, they (or atleast the first two) were made out of absolute reverence.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
pretending1.png

I don't mean to lecture and I don't mean to preach. And I know I'm not your father...
THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE.

#RipUncleBen, here's hoping we don't have to see you die again.

Cuburt

Looks like the Spider summit rumor was true due to the timing of this, as well as the rumors of negotiations restarting.

NTom64

The first two Spidey's were so dumb at points, but man if they weren't endearing. A bit of goofiness is appreciated in a movie about a guy who has spider powers.

The third took it a bit too far though.

fucking what? Considering Raimi's inspirations, they (or atleast the first two) were made out of absolute reverence.

they're great and wildly entertaining fun and i'm not trying to mock raimi's clear admiration for the mighty morphin power rangers television show and movie

Top Bottom