• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
Bah. Re-rolled my blue moto boots that had one run speed and now they have none. Oh well. I'll just wear other run gear.

I also like bomb sniffer. I like how it flags all enemy bombs, not just mines.

Azure J

That feel when you take a chance and reroll a piece of gear with two out of three of the abilities you want on it and the next four rerolls don't have one. :((

RIP Krak-On Red Hi Tops

phanphare

Banned
That feel when you take a chance and reroll a piece of gear with two out of three of the abilities you want on it and the next four rerolls don't have one. :((

RIP Krak-On Red Hi Tops

lol, yeah that was me wasting all my super sea snails from the splatfest

I use those red hi tops too and was trying to get 3 swim speed subs when I already had 2. krak-on gear has a higher chance for swim speed after all. my first 7 or so rolls gave me either one or no swim speed subs. I finally got back to 2 swim speed subs and just gave up trying lol.

Crisium

So the Squiffer. I only used it one day and I'm not much for chargers. Since Attack Up can't make it OHKO faster, what would be the best abilities to take? This is it's only advantage over the other chargers with many attack up. How should one maximize these extra abilities? Mostly theory but I do intend to play around with it some.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
So the Squiffer. I only used it one day and I'm not much for chargers. Since Attack Up can't make it OHKO faster, what would be the best abilities to take? This is it's only advantage over the other chargers with many attack up. How should one maximize these extra abilities? Mostly theory but I do intend to play around with it some.

It's an aggressive short range charger, so Special and Defense, maybe Ink Resistance and Ninja Squid.

Zing

Banned
Tower Control! Time to load up the comeback gear.

Playing against two Dynamo and a Carbon roller is the opposite of fun.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Um... Anyone getting problems with wrong K/D ratios?

Three times it has reported me as 1 and 1 k/d ratio in a match where I splatted much more than that.

Zing

Banned
I have about 15 of you on my friends list and none showing as online. Back to ranked I guess.

Coating the tower in beacons is fun. :D

Top Bottom