• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

>Using Kraken on brush and then running away.

Kraken nerf is the best.

I don't feel like I played the brush as I normally do. Felt so helpless lol. Also not sure how we won that 3v4, but I'll take it.

Splatoon.ink assumes that the previous rotation for Regular is the current rotation for Ranked. That hasn't been the case for a while now.

Got demoted to C+ and playing with all Cs... Holy shiiiiiiit they are bad

8:18 edit, game already over. They didnt even attack us until we were at 40

Azure J

>Using Kraken on brush and then running away.

Kraken nerf is the best.

I don't feel like I played the brush as I normally do. Felt so helpless lol. Also not sure how we won that 3v4, but I'll take it.

Splatoon.ink assumes that the previous rotation for Regular is the current rotation for Ranked. That hasn't been the case for a while now.

You saw that one match on Kelp Dome where I ran to the same spot you did when the game ended? I was scrambling to find unpainted area since everyone was playing max range today. It sucked not having ideas and seeing everyone else just laugh from the other coast while you ran around.

I'm also really feeling the nerfs to my gear thanks to that stupid reroll I got on my usual Ink Resist shoes.

Azure J

Had a match just now with a group of 6 level 5s and a level 7.

The team of 5s won because I was the only person pressing the middle/filling in coverage and I got blindsided by an errant roller twice. My final score unboosted was twice that of the 1st place winner on the other team.

I couldn't even be mad. It was just adorable seeing all the day 1 Splatoon strats (no chargers anywhere, people walking and covering the base, etc) and surreal thinking about the RNG necessary to pit me in with this group. :lol

Totakeke

Had a match just now with a group of 6 level 5s and a level 7.

The team of 5s won because I was the only person pressing the middle/filling in coverage and I got blindsided by an errant roller twice. My final score unboosted was twice that of the 1st place winner on the other team.

I couldn't even be mad. It was just adorable seeing all the day 1 Splatoon strats (no chargers anywhere, people walking and covering the base, etc) and surreal thinking about the RNG necessary to pit me in with this group. :lol

Sounds like you had a losing streak in the GAF lobby. It's not that strange. :p

Azure J

Sounds like you had a losing streak in the GAF lobby. It's not that strange. :p

Interesting.

On another note, Spyke fucked me with this reroll (I literally got the same (garbage) abilities in the reversed order) so I'm putting out a request. Anyone here on GAF have the Krak-On Red Hi Tops with the first two slots (or all three) being Swim Speed Up? I'mn at the point where I just want to take a chance on Spyke's connections versus grinding more cash. I'm not ready for another ranked fest.

Jintor

That was probably the most fun thing about splatfest, just curb stomping teams over and over until the RNG took a look and said "THAT AIN'T RIGHT" and put us back in the right place.

GWX

GGs Azure, SM239, Phanphare and others I played with. Me and my sister were passing the controller around, trying to do something well in this game for once lol. First time I played in a GAF room in 10 days, and it was just as intense as I remember.

phanphare

Banned
Interesting.

On another note, Spyke fucked me with this reroll (I literally got the same (garbage) abilities in the reversed order) so I'm putting out a request. Anyone here on GAF have the Krak-On Red Hi Tops with the first two slots (or all three) being Swim Speed Up? I'mn at the point where I just want to take a chance on Spyke's connections versus grinding more cash. I'm not ready for another ranked fest.

yeah I have those, I wear them pretty much always

edit: they're 2 swim speeds and an ink sub saver

Totakeke

Well that was the biggest BS I've ever seen. Guy turns into kraken, I wait it out, he disappears into ink on the tower, then I climb into the tower to splat him, then he turns into the kraken again and splats me. Unless he pulled some disappearing trick, he just used kraken twice in succession.

Doorman

Interesting.

I have them, only two swim speed up (I think the third is...one of the "special" boosts, either saver or charge up.)

J@hranimo

Banned
BREAKING NEWS!

Dem weapons doe: Sploosh-o-matic and .96 Gal Deco

Mall and Depot for Turf Wars

Skatepark and Dome for Splat Zones (Ranked)

J@hranimo

Banned
Holy SHIT

Sploosh-o-matic...fires almost as fast as the Aerospray, but has about the damage of the Splattershot. It's range might be tied with the Luna Blaster by having the worst range thus far and that's a good thing lol.

Top Bottom