• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Okay, believe it or not, the Sploosh-o-matic actually has worse hitting range than the Aerospray.

Edit: Beaten, but have some photos of the range

NfWeqG9.jpg

Heng

Interesting.

On another note, Spyke fucked me with this reroll (I literally got the same (garbage) abilities in the reversed order) so I'm putting out a request. Anyone here on GAF have the Krak-On Red Hi Tops with the first two slots (or all three) being Swim Speed Up? I'mn at the point where I just want to take a chance on Spyke's connections versus grinding more cash. I'm not ready for another ranked fest.
I might have what you're looking for. The only problem is that I think the 1st and 3rd slots are the swim speed up. Let me know if you still need it in 30 mins.

It would have to considering it kills in three hits compared to the aerospray's five

It makes sense, but I would never prefer to have something that short of range unless you can get around super quick like with the inkbrush by default.

That, and I don't like the Killer Wail as my special.

Doorman

I'd really appreciate it if both of you showed up in my game with it now.

Can do! NNID is DoormanAtLarge, I'll try and track yours down on the spreadsheet while I'm at it.

Oh geez, is this going to mean my first ever GAF games? Time to get destroyed. D:

using 1 main and 3 sub run speed up with the sploosh. It's pretty nice to glide across the battlefield. It helps you close that bit of distance in a shootout.

Edit: uh.. Greg and Evil Greg?

Doorman

Sent you a request, Azure. Guess I'll be in a room scrubbing it up in the meantime.

(I was right, by the way. Ink resist, two swim speeds, and a special saver. Just had to get screwed on that last roll, lol)

Azure J

Can do! NNID is DoormanAtLarge, I'll try and track yours down on the spreadsheet while I'm at it.

Oh geez, is this going to mean my first ever GAF games? Time to get destroyed. D:

Gonna have to fix my list a bit when I leave this lobby but add me: AzureJay89

SM239

GGs all. Gotta get going. Work, etc.

I always forget about them because nobody ever uses them but me usually

Understandable. I do that sometimes with the custom dual squelcher. That frustration was more directed at the all sploosh randoms I had on my team earlier and not one beacon was used.

Also beacons at spawn that last game lol

phanphare

Banned
oohhhhhh shit

was feeling lucky, went to re-roll those red hi tops

boom, 3 swim speed subs. first re roll.

fucking yes!

edit: azure I'll join you again, make sure you get the 3 swim set up

mo60

Just had a match were we won 86.8%-4.1% in turf war on arowana mall. I was using the sploosh-o-matic in this match.The whole team besides one guy disconnected. All my teammates including me made sure the one guy stayed at his spawn.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Matchmaking infuriates me on this game sometimes. You can pretty much tell who is going to win a match by the weapon pairings. A long range weapon + two rollers in high ranked matches are going to win 9 out of 10 times, especially if the other teams lack a roller or charger to offset.

Is that hard to make sure the rollers and/or chargers are equally split? Tower control is just luck of the draw because of the lack of this.

August can't come soon enough.

Top Bottom