• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

That motherfucking Luna Blaster user on my team got me so goddamn salty on that last second.

Why did you kill that insolent fuck Incite before I could?

Totakeke

Hey Kraken has an extra ability.

IvqQ0ZH.gif

You do an acrobatic flip when you activate it mid air.

Violet_0

Banned
Why is everyone teleporting. Incite teach me the secrets of blink strike in Splatoon :(

I don't see anyone teleporting
I have quite some lag with Incite tho, sorry about that ( even more with you, but that's sort of expected when we both have connection issues)
who here is Kevin?

e: bleh I was bad

Spike

Can someone please help me out. I am trying to figure out what are good clothes/hat/shoes/weapon and which abilities I should be looking at. Any guides I can read up on this stuff?

Thanks for the assist.

Heng

Can someone please help me out. I am trying to figure out what are good clothes/hat/shoes/weapon and which abilities I should be looking at. Any guides I can read up on this stuff?

Thanks for the assist.
What weapon are you using?

Robotguy

Just saw roboteye disconnect as I turned the corner.
Yeah. I had some pretty crazy instances of lag that match so I wasn't surprised when I dropped. There was one point where Violet's Kraken was warping all over the place then he appeared in squid form somewhere else and shot at me and I barely escaped somehow.

Heng

Bah I keep getting com error; once trying to get in and another right after that game. If I get another one, I might just call it a night.

Hit B- and a couple wins off from B (knock on wood). Some of the stuff I've seen on the way had made me wanting to cry.

Worst was I rode the damn tower by myself in a game that wasn't going anywhere. Finally get it within 10 units of the finish line and I see someone is about to super jump to me. I breath a sigh of relief and figure I can flank the respawn and seal the victory. I jump off, splat some dudes and turn around wondering why we haven't won and it turns out the dude jumped off and swam away.

Top Bottom