• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Ahnez

On one hand I prefer coasters and want to win. But on the other hand I prefer Marie and would feel kinda guilty if I voted coasters and they won from a huge popularity advantage.

Flip a coin

The side you hope to get is the one you should go with lol

Geg

On one hand I prefer coasters and want to win. But on the other hand I prefer Marie and would feel kinda guilty if I voted coasters and they won from a huge popularity advantage.

Coasters is definitely going to win due to popularity so just go ahead and do that if you like them better. Most of gaf seems to be team water slide though, based on the posts when it was first announced at least

PBalfredo

The time I have to play Splatoon is always in the evening and it's against nothing but Japanese players.

I should start signing in with a Mii named "Gaijin" at this rate

I finally join a gaf room after a half hour or so, and I get a communication error, wonderful.

Just let me level up my splatfest tee.

Geg

lol it's definitely matching me with worse players due to my losses playing with gaf earlier. Getting a lot of real easy kills

OK, who just rage quit???
Disconnected, guess I'm done for today. Greg you might be talking about me

Good games though guys, even if I wasn't on the top of my game today. Still got some work to do with the carbon roller if it's to become one of my main weapons.
I'm sure that it wasn't you but usually the lobby only crashes without warning like that when someone powers off during the match. And you seemed to be doing fine with CR to me -_-

WALKMAN04

Good games though guys, even if I wasn't on the top of my game today. Still got some work to do with the carbon roller if it's to become one of my main weapons.

Edit: if anyone I played with today wants to add me feel free, I'll try and make some room for you

Azure J

Gotta admit, you bringing in Sloth to cover your back whenever I sniffed you out was a really cool tactic. :)

WALKMAN04

Gotta admit, you bringing in Sloth to cover your back whenever I sniffed you out was a really cool tactic. :)
Yeah I tried to run with my teammates, but there were a lot of matches on Bluefin where I felt my whole team went to one side and left me to fight the enemy 3 on the other side and they took forever to kill there one dude. Things like this just got me frustrated and affected my gameplay throughout this session we just had. I was also very unlucky today like I would get killed by things that weren't even meant for me like I turn a corner and walk into a bomb or a roller, I'm jumping and then someone places an inkstrike right on the spot from the other side of the map and I can't dodge it because air mobility sucks, overall a pretty up and down day.

Nova Blaster-> Nova-> Starcraft->Zerg->Hunters-> Eating->Team Eating

Did not expect Starcraft lol.

Oh yeah, connection is dumb right now.

Yeah I tried to run with my teammates, but there were a lot of matches on Bluefin where I felt my whole team went to one side and left me to fight the enemy 3 on the other side and they took forever to kill there one dude. Things like this just got me frustrated and affected my gameplay throughout this session we just had. I was also very unlucky today like I would get killed by things that weren't even meant for me like I turn a corner and walk into a bomb or a roller, I'm jumping and then someone places an inkstrike right on the spot from the other side of the map and I can't dodge it because air mobility sucks, overall a pretty up and down day.
You were frustrated? What's your secret? You still play well even when frustrated.

Getting comm errors up the butt.

WALKMAN04

Did not expect Starcraft lol.

Oh yeah, connection is dumb right now.

You were frustrated? What's your secret? You still play well even when frustrated.
I just kept playing through it lol, from then on I either did good or bad with no middle ground. It also helped that I kept thinking to myself that if I was using dual squelchers that they would have all been dead lol

Top Bottom