• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Moonlight

Banned
Yeah, don't mean to sound too down on myself. Was just that yesterday I felt like the best player alive, and now everyone's pulling out new tricks and hidden techniques and I'm kind of realizing the gulf. :lol

Still love the game, of course.

But god, my internet is the worst. This is the second time I've cut out of a match right before my points are added to my ranking.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It sucks when you go into a game and it's 2 vs 4

but the consolation of losing is seeing that you have 12 KOs and 4 deaths and second place is only at 7th and they're on the winning team. I made them work for that victory damnit.

also yeah give me the n-zap 89 already. i love the thing, but i never have a use for echo locator in ranked. bubble would be nice.

RedFyn

L3 nozzlenose feels so weird, any tips guys?

Use your sub, don't spam the trigger. Learn the correct trigger timing, use your sub

Yeah, don't mean to sound too down on myself. Was just that yesterday I felt like the best player alive, and now everyone's pulling out new tricks and hidden techniques and I'm kind of realizing the gulf. :lol
Are you playing with GAF now or just tougher randoms?

Geg

The game should really never put this many squelchers on the same team lol

GGs guys I'm stopping for tonight

Top Bottom