• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Maybe it's your sensitivity. Have you tried lowering it? I tried bringing mine up and I couldn't aim well at all.

Add any of the active poster here and join their game. Once you've done that, join them until they join a room full of gaf players, then add them through recently played tab.

You can add me, my NNID is roger1991.

Mine is set to 0. Tried -3. Felt nasty for some reason.

RedFyn

Holy shit Red , I have the perfect build for this gun. I'm wrecking people
Awesome. What abilities are you using?

Look two posts above yours. =P

Wait, are you talking about him posting or that team composition?

Anyways, you, SM239, Guy Sloth, and Walkman are the most effective aggressive players I've seen that stand out to me.

You're that far behind? I hope you're a fast reader. =P
I caught up and then posted thank you very much. I was refering to the overall conversation on the page(s) that quote is from.

Lol I was trying to record some matches. Stop making me look bad.

I don't really think I'm close to being the top players on gaf, I'm really inconsistent and I play too loose.
I haven't played with you in a while but I always thought you were better than me. Who do you consider to be at the top?

Moonlight

Banned
Really loving the N-ZAP. Stacking damage ups and ink savers turns it into a little beast, and it's ridiculously versatile for mid-range games.

Azure J

Rerolled my contacts expecting the worst since it was a "two abilities I want, third I don't" situation hoping for the lucky threes and...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rtrsu.jpg

THANK YOU BASED RNGESUS
THANK YOU BASED SPYKE
(You're still a fuckin' con artist tho)

Zing

Banned
Really loving the N-ZAP. Stacking damage ups and ink savers turns it into a little beast, and it's ridiculously versatile for mid-range games.
Agreed. I wrecked shop with it on Moray Towers. Bubble keeps you alive and the fast inking speed allows you to get in close, fast.

Zero²

Rerolled my contacts expecting the worst since it was a "two abilities I want, third I don't" situation hoping for the lucky threes and...

THANK YOU BASED RNGESUS
THANK YOU BASED SPYKE
So jelly right now :(

phanphare

Banned

THANK YOU BASED RNGESUS
THANK YOU BASED SPYKE

damn, nice

saving up cash so I can re-roll for that

Zing

Banned
The first time I was coming up their base, I splatted three guys, then was so surprised to immediately see the fourth, I fell into the water. Haha

Geg, that was hilarious with the simultaneous killer wail.

Zing

Banned
That was a 3v4. Anaya placed a beacon at spawn, ran into the water, then stood at spawn the whole game. I decided to just make it my mission to reach your spawn point.

Heng

I haven't played with you in a while but I always thought you were better than me. Who do you consider to be at the top?
Hmm... good question. I feel like I could toss out a few names but a few minutes later I will remember someone else. I guess, for now, Walkman, Daboss, and Black status (how is he so good with the splattershot jr? I need to play with him more to see if he just got lucky games or if he's really that good). There are also other people who are really close to them but not quite there; probably violet (I wish I could see how well he would do if he didn't lagg, I can't tell if it's helping him or not. I don't think it is but who knows), robotguy, you, Guysloth, and blue on a good day.

For people who I feel are good at turf wars, I'd say Azure, Zero (brush players are too sneaky, they force me to play defensive otherwise we lose our base), and Tingly.

There are a few players that I want to play more with but they are either practicing new weapons or they don't play that often. This list feels incomplete but that's probably because I've been playing less Splatoon recently.

I don't know if I would say I'm better than you. In terms of killing people, I'd say we're about even. Mobility wise you would beat me. I would also say I'm not really a team player either since I use my team as bait (I paint the ground close to them which makes them advance into enemy territory and kill whoever pops out). Overall I'd consider you better than me.

Azure J

I am having such a horrible charger day. Accidentally falling off perches into the fray, not getting really simple snipes, getting blindsided when I was finally getting out of that habit...

Geg

Geez I played like garbage that match. You guys had someone on your team with literally 1 point and still won

Azure J

I would also say I'm not really a team player either since I use my team as bait (I paint the ground close to them which makes them advance into enemy territory and kill whoever pops out). Overall I'd consider you better than me.

lmao, that's so cruel. It's also the immediate opposite way I try to put down lines when using the charger. I'm more than not trying to set things up so people can move in or create opportunities for them to get out/lock down opponents on the ground.

Geg

Geez something is seriously wrong with the matchmaking in this room. It feels like we're playing against little kids

Peak USA time? Newbs and people with Comcast cable?

I admit that it is refreshing to play with rollers who pretend it is the first weekend and just roll into you instead of jump splattering.
Comcast? I have no idea.
Geez something is seriously wrong with the matchmaking in this room. It feels like we're playing against little kids

D: I'm not THAT bad am I?

Zing

Banned
"Ok, I got the japan player on my team instead of that newbie american!"

Turns out he is much worse.

Ok, it was my turn to get paired with the bad players that time. Hjalp

Geg

I am gonna pay for this later. I can't imagine what monsters the game is going to match me with the next time I go in thanks to this string of high K/Ds

shoot the splat zone
shoot the splat zone
shoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zone
shoot the splat zone
shoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zone

shoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zone

shoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zoneshoot the splat zone

stop it

stop wandering away and shooting at the other team

why are you trying to fucking try a tricky ambush now, it's overtime and they are only two points ahead of us

SHOOT THE SPLAT ZONE

Top Bottom