• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

Increasing your sensitivity can help a lot with that sort of thing.

I have no idea what my sensitivity is at though and that's probably why the controls have been feeling funky lately.

I was already playing at +3 sensitivity, so I'm gonna try pushing it to +5 and give that a whirl later.

Geg

lol as expected all my wins yesterday came back to haunt me and it's pairing me with really good players now. Still did respectfully enough in some matches.

Trying to join the gaf game now

Violet_0

Banned
my sensitivity has been on +2 since I started playing the game. Works well enough for sniping and I'm too lazy to change it whenever I switch weapons

ryechu

I was already playing at +3 sensitivity, so I'm gonna try pushing it to +5 and give that a whirl later.
i went from +3 to +5 then to +1 and back to 3 . Each time i switched my play sufferedd for a while . id advise against drastic sensitivity changes.

Azure J

How the hell did the dude in front of GuySloth not get hit but I got bodied by Nozzlenose fire? What's more how did he miss the revenge kill when Sloth busted out Killer Wail?

#UnsolvedMysteries

Now I know how Japanese chargers feel.

28vzl35.jpg

Fan-freakin'-tastic

Top Bottom