• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
I tried that earlier today, it only helped like once. This reminds me, I don't understand why I need full ink to use a squid beacon but it doesn't use up the whole tank, it's really weird
I assume it is to prevent laying one as you die. It requires a bit of forethought.

Ok, I'm coming on in five minutes for the rotation. Be ready.

Finalow

hey I see a lot of MK8 gaf here. ;D
I played for like 4 hours, level 8 and I find the first set of weapons that you get to still be the best. I tried a lot of other weapons but I just kept doing much worse. all hail shield + splattershot jr.
btw, really enjoying this game so far.

questions,

- is turf war seriously the only mode? I'm not sure how to play another ones.
- what are the best abilities I should look for? Also should I go for a 2 stars item if it has better abilities or I should always aim for 3 stars?
- I made an oder with a 3 star item, guy got me a 2 star. why :(, is this luck based or it's because I'm at a low level?
- can you customize your weapons loadout at some point?
- why am I matched with people at level 20 a lot. I got in some lobbies with everyone at 20 while I was 5, 6, 7 etc. this mm seems completely random.
- do I unlock items or other stuff by playing the single player campaign?

Top Bottom