• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
Wow, the aerospray sucks. Rememeber when it was godly? Heh.

I got high score on my team? I sucked that time and went idle for the last ten seconds.

Time to switch weapons.

Geg

Fuuuck, we timed out on tower control one second before I jumped on it. We could have gone into overtime toherwise

Finalow

had fun with aerospray + mines, I didn't like the MG too much hence I sucked with that.

dat feeling when you're the only one not at level 20 in the gaf room lol.

GGs everyone, done for the night

Geg

Back down to B+ :(

Teammates would not get on the goddamn tower

Teammates would not go into enemy territory to cover the tower

Zing

Banned
I'm basically just fucking around until these awful japanese players leave the room. (Or they go on the other team)

Actually I don't know if they are the same ones since I can't read the names.

Oh for fuck's sake... I just got all three on my team.

VICI0US

Back down to B+ :(

Teammates would not get on the goddamn tower

Teammates would not go into enemy territory to cover the tower

lol. same boat

got to A- 40, sank down to B+ 42. got some of the worst teammates ever, multiple times I was the only one on my team with a positive K/D

couple matches with A/A+ camping a lobby full of B's, ugh. taking a break.

WALKMAN04

Good games gaf, I'm done for the day, fun as usual. My roller play still needs work though and I haven't used chargers in a while so I will do probably stick with those tommorow

Edit: oh yeah and I like how when ever I wear cold-blooded gear no one has echolocater, but when I don't everyone and there mom decides it's time to bust out their echolocater

So how do you guys do it with the L3? I used it earlier and I thought it was cool but such a weird weapon to keep having to press the trigger to fire vs my normal hold ZR to win.

StAidan

GG's GAF, I'm done for tonight. Some really intense battles and I felt like I've learned some important lessons (though I still need to figure out how to keep a healthy distance from GuySloth).

Zing

Banned
Triple run speed up main
This is what I use.

Actually, I have a build that has three subs, two mains. The other main is damage up.

The Nozzlenose is one of the weapons prone to needing another shot to kill if they have defense.

Wow, the splattershot has ultra slow running speed. Interesting.

Triple run speed up main
There's no diminishing returns to going sanic fast?
This is what I use.

Actually, I have a build that has three subs, two mains. The other main is damage up.

The Nozzlenose is one of the weapons prone to needing another shot to kill if they have defense.

Wow, the splattershot has ultra slow running speed. Interesting.
Oh I didn't even realize I needed to invest in attack with it. Guess there's more to it than I thought.

Zing

Banned
Haha yes what happened there? I thought for sure they lost some players, but no, everyone was there to the end.

Zing

Banned
We won a 3v4? Nice.

I am enjoying this bomb rush. I wonder how much fhe triple main damage ups help.

Geg, get in our game.

Zing

Banned
Ok that was no fair. Everyone against me and the newbie inkbrush.

Ok, I splat people in two direct burst bombs. Is that normal? Or is damage up helping there.

ryechu

2 ink saver mains increases the number of charge shots of the splattercope from 5 and a bit to 7. As well as 2 charge shots after a bomb. That seems pretty good. 3 gives u 8 shots.

Wow, things were starting go really well and then the lag got bad again to the point that you'd just die and then see a swimming inkling in the kill cam without their ever emerging or visibly firing shots on your screen.

Zing

Banned
GG totakeke et al. I got 30k points and it's midnight, so time to call it a night.

I think I am in love with Splattershot. Bomb rush is too fun and this gear seems perfect for it.

Alrighty, that's all I want to play today. GGs to everyone I played with.

Wow, things were starting go really well and then the lag got bad again to the point that you'd just die and then see a swimming inkling in the kill cam without their ever emerging or visibly firing shots on your screen.

This lines up with a weird lag spike near the end of my last match.

Top Bottom