• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Splatoon sold 290,000 units in the US in June, more than twice the amount of its May sales! Granted the May numbers were only the first two days.

Geg

Also worth noting is that the US and Japan seem to be about even on Splatoon sales. Japan is at 408K this week which doesn't include digital sales while the US is at 455K which I think does include digital? The number is straight from Nintendo so it probably does

J@hranimo

Banned
Joining the gaf room. Going to be experimenting with the nozzlenose again, I'm prepared for the onslaught. Trying to pick it up again.

Violet_0

Banned
I could see people complaining about lag after playing you lol.

need something to counterbalance the Japanese player lag in ranked, tho
but seriously a longer break is probably in order shortly, all the whining is perhaps justified but it's really getting to me

Heng

need something to counterbalance the Japanese player lag in ranked, tho
but seriously a longer break is probably in order shortly, all the whining is perhaps justified but it's really getting to me
Well if you looked at the videos I uploaded with you in them, there's almost no lag. It was just a joke. :p You said you're getting an upgrade this August right? It's just around the corner, might as well ride it out.

Violet_0

Banned
Well if you looked at the videos I uploaded with you in them, there's almost no lag. It was just a joke. :p You said you're getting an upgrade this August right? It's just around the corner, might as well ride it out.

oh you uploaded some vids? where?
there has been a change of plans since I'm moving in September and probably won't be around much in August, so it's not really worth it to upgrade the connection now. Let's all just pray that I have faster internet at my new place

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Started off well on that last Port Mackerel match, thought we were going to win, then proceeded to get beat down that last 45 seconds

Heng

oh you uploaded some vids? where?
there has been a change of plans since I'm moving in September and probably won't be around much in August, so it's not really worth it to upgrade the connection now. Let's all just pray that I have faster internet at my new place
https://youtu.be/ZNETF5r7AgQ
There's only 2 or 3 videos of our session because it gets tiring getting up to record and stop the record every match.

Spyke da GAWD blessing this youngblood with Digimon goggles

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0127ubk.jpg
j9RMqmJDCTDJa.png
j9RMqmJDCTDJa.png

Violet_0

Banned
https://youtu.be/ZNETF5r7AgQ
There's only 2 or 3 videos of our session because it gets tiring getting up to record and stop the record every match.

yo Heng, I gotta say your sniping looks mighty impressive and quite different from how I play chargers. Of course, you absolutely had to pick the video of the game in which you destroyed me*

*iirc, technically that was the case for the whole session. I need someone to clear the middle tower on Blackbelly at the start of the game, you repeatedly sniped me from there within the first few seconds in the couple of matches we played it was ridicules

Top Bottom