• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Finally running into some users of the new brush. Guy on the other team had 9 kills with it though I only ran into him once

Geg

I had two octobrushes on my team for Kelp Dome and they both did pretty bad. We lost that match by a lot

edit: Comm error'd out of my lobby with Japanese randoms, I'll try to join the gaf room until splatfest starts

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Do all inkbrushes use up this much ink? This is a workout for my hands compared to the roller lol but it also seems to use up ink quicker than the roller

Mistle

I didn't realise that "Nice!" and "To me!" are "Booyah!" and "C'mon!" in NA. I could be using "To me!" trying to call for help, and some people would think I'm just saying "c'mon, try harder team!".

Also, a question. I read ages ago that weapon strength doesn't get increased with strength up abilities. Is that true? Meaning the ability is only effective as a defense up counter.

Zing

Banned
I think people, at least on GAF, treat cmon as literally, come to me now. I use it before I trigger bubbler, or when I splat three enemies.

I'm no good with the NZap '89 too :( makes me sad, I hope I don't get stuck with using Squelchers or Gal weapons forever...

Time for dinner! Will likely be back after.

Finalow

5 am, tired, played mostly like crap but I wanted to test this Octobrush, like everyone else apparently lol.

GGs OctobrushGAF

WALKMAN04

I'm on a mission to prove that people who put beckons on there spawn are not bad players lol, so I put them on then wreck the opposition

Zing

Banned
Ahaha did SM swap out to coldblooded?

I am specifically wearing special boost and duration with 96 and echolocator to hunt these newbie brushers. :p

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I think people, at least on GAF, treat cmon as literally, come to me now. I use it before I trigger bubbler, or when I splat three enemies.

That's how it's supposed to be used. People playing the European version see it as "To me!"

They're pretty much our only way of communicating, so...

The brush experiment is over. I suck at placing beacons anyway, although I'm still better than whoever it is who keeps placing them on the spawn point :/

Splatfest already? Time to go Team Water Slides!

tumblr_nrlm21H7uR1rkrn29o2_1280.png

Top Bottom