• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Mega

Banned
Also, what those japanese players are doing? It's midnight in Europe, must be Friday 6 or 7AM in Japan. And there is plenty of JP players, everyday! What are they doing? Playing in the morning while having breakfast?

I used to see JPN players at night only when the game came out. Now it's all hours of morning, day, evening and night. Some people have horrible sleep habits...

Fandangox

So are comm errors common? I thought it was just my connection since the first time I played this I was at my brother's and never had a single error, but from what I am reading it seems they are fairly common.

Also its been 10 minutes in the queue already :/

So are comm errors common? I thought it was just my connection since the first time I played this I was at my brother's and never had a single error, but from what I am reading it seems they are fairly common.

There might be 8 GAF members already in the room.

Crisium

The devs completely underrated how popular the game is. There's no need not to have regions, or tower and splat zones at the same time. There is no fear of splitting the user base.

Want to play Splat Zone on the mall again? You don't even know what day this will be possible.

Heng

I think someone on gaf has a Shakey connection which causes all of us to get comm error. I don't know who it is, but I don't experience it when I'm playing random, and most of the enemy/ally teams don't disconnect either. Most japanese people I play with don't have lag either, but the English names are the people I experience lag with. It's possible that they're in Europe; is the connection that slow? Maybe it's Australian people I'm playing with, idk.

I feel like if you disconnect in ranked when your team has the lead, you shouldn't be penalized. Or SOMETHING.

God I hate getting disconnected in ranked :(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like if you disconnect in ranked when your team has the lead, you shouldn't be penalized. Or SOMETHING.

God I hate getting disconnected in ranked :(

Maybe half or something, it sucks a lot losing 10 points because something went wrong on their end.

Maybe half or something, it sucks a lot losing 10 points because something went wrong on their end.

Seriously, it keeps me from playing ranked because it gets me so frustrated. I think I'm gonna move the Wii U and get a wired connection or something soon.

Fandangox

Getting this much closer to bodying Walkman in CQC. I can taste it.

BoWjjktIUAA7tNw.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Might have to stop playing Tower control until they add in the ability to form teams.

At least in Spat Zones you can solo pretty well.

Yay another 10 points lost from a comm error, dropping me to B again!

fred

Might have to stop playing Tower control until they add in the ability to form teams.

At least in Spat Zones you can solo pretty well.

I found Splat Zones to be worse for people not knowing what they're doing and messing things up so far.

Geg

Man there's been at least one disconnect in every game I've played today, either on my team or my opponent's or both. One match the entire enemy team disconnected. I'm kind of afraid to go try tower control again

Geg

Got put as the only B in a room full of B+ players but we still won. For the first time after like a week I'm finally above B 50 \o/

Top Bottom