• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

ViviOggi

Yeah don't think I'm gonna put in the final grind with this trash tier map rotation

I see someone in ink and start shooting them they insta-kraken and kill me and now I am to be a newbie as defined by the great ViviOggi

:(

fire.gif

nom

I'm having a horrid time with connection errors and lag but I think I faced R.D.Blax in a Spatfest match so that was cool

It's good timing to stop for now, with my gamepad battery getting low, getting up to level 19, getting to the third splatfest rank (I don't have time to get beyond it) and I evened out my eat vs sleep win:lose ratio for the day.

A thing about Splatfest that can be either good or bad is that who is on which team doesn't swap around between matches. It adds consistency but I think it makes 'good teams' or 'bad teams' more of a thing because of that. My team lost the first few quite badly almost each time, but after exiting out (it wasn't to get away from them) I was matched with another team and we were winning by quite a lot each time.

DaBoss

Not surprised waterslides were more popular and lost. I imagined more kids would choose that while older players would most likely choose coasters.

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Was out last night so catching up in the Splatfest, been playing a couple hours now and most of my matches have been Team Eating vs Team Eating, not as much fun and makes for a slow climb in the ranks :/ Ah well, gotta get those snails

RiggyRob

Finally got to Eternal Eating Boy. When the Splatfest is over, how do you actually get the Sea Snails?

I participated in the last Splatfest but I didn't actually play again until this one, so I'm thinking I haven't got whatever snails I should have last time for some reason.

Just when I thought I was safe the good team eat players seem to be back from lunch. Had one match that went 20/70 on the rig.

I'd say it was rigged considering how laggy some of the eaters were (like I died to a corpse after it had respwaned)

J@hranimo

Banned
Good job Team Rollercoaster. You guys actually won by more wins, so there should be no salt from Waterslides cause we surprisingly had more people lol.

Rize_21

We should get the results in less than four hours now along with our 24 super sea snails, by the way, team sleep,
the Great War has been lost because of you!yes, you!
, you are bad, and you should feel bad.

Gsnap

After being gone for about a month it's nice to finally be back on the splatoon train. So many new weapons and maps. Haven't even had a chance to try the new mode yet. That super tall map (forgot what it's called) might be my favorite map ever. Jumping from so high is just the best feeling.

And I finally got to participate in splat fest. It was so cool! Hopefully they happen regularly because playing at night with neon ink is basically the best.

Ansatz

Why are all the good players on team sleep?? Why are eat vs eat matches landslides for me but sleep games even??

Sleep will win in terms of victories easily but eat has a small popularity edge. I made a huge mistake, been playing nonstop for 8 hours to try and remedy the situation

If you could just play with friends online during splatfest id like it a lot more. I almost always play with a few friends so splatfest is kind of a bummer when it comes around.

Why are all the good players on team sleep?? Why are eat vs eat matches landslides for me but sleep games even??

Sleep will win in terms of victories easily but eat has a small popularity edge. I made a huge mistake, been playing nonstop for 8 hours to try and remedy the situation

Trust me, the good players aren't on team sleep. I found like 2 total yesterday.

So I not sure what to do. I have the red hit top ink resistance with 2 swim speed up subs and the blue moto boots ink resistance with 2 run speed up subs. Do i gamble with spyke to try and 3 of those subs?

MouldyK

Who am I kidding
cBj1LTf.png

Took a rough streak until I found another good team for the final stretch

Still, awful map selection this time around

I agree, the maps are a bit crappy.

I've only gained 25 in 45 minutes because my Team Eating can't seem to do anything.

I'm gonna get some cake mix and come back for the last hour and a half to aim to get the last 74 points.

But this game depresses me.

J@hranimo

Banned
So I not sure what to do. I have the red hit top ink resistance with 2 swim speed up subs and the blue moto boots ink resistance with 2 run speed up subs. Do i gamble with spyke to try and 3 of those subs?

Did you get your sea snails yet? If so...are you ready to brun a good number of them?

That's what I asked myself this morning and I got 3 duration ups on my forge headphones with 4 sea snails :p

JonnyKong

It's pretty obvious to tell who's winning on popularity (team eat because nobody has come on here to say they've had 4 sleep versus 1 eat stories), but it's impossible to tell who's the better team in terms of winning right up until the winner is revealed which is what makes the fest so fun. For every person from team eat coming on here saying they're kicking butt, there's someone from sleep saying the same thing (myself included).

Although if a lot of people from Eat are getting a fair few 4v1 matches, then obviously they'll win those adding more to their total, it ain't fair :(

Top Bottom