• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

atr0cious

I played with you a few weeks ago on your team before I had to feed my son and had the top score. Guess I don't count lol
I even posted in this thread and said good games lol
Lol, I meant more the last few days. I wish we could play more together, because it was fun yea. But lately, I've had this phenomena where I'll be playing with gaf and a couple randoms, and of course I'll pull the randoms and sometimes a gaffer. The other team will then spawn camp us. When the teams rotate, whatever gaffer I had, who was invariably unstoppable the last round, are meek mice on my team. I had Daboss(not to pick on you) in my spawn for 2 straight games just giving us hell, the next round he's on my team and he's respawning/in our spawn area more than anything. I've just had a real bad run of luck lately, but I'm just gonna try and learn this octobrush for a bit, and not(try not) to care about how bad I do.

Lol, I meant more the last few days. I wish we could play more together, because it was fun yea. But lately, I've had this phenomena where I'll be playing with gaf and a couple randoms, and of course I'll pull the randoms and sometimes a gaffer. The other team will then spawn camp us. When the teams rotate, whatever gaffer I had, who was invariably unstoppable the last round, are meek mice on my team. I had Daboss(not to pick on you) in my spawn for 2 straight games just giving us hell, the next round he's on my team and he's respawning/in our spawn area more than anything. I've just had a real bad run of luck lately, but I'm just gonna try and learn this octobrush for a bit, and not(try not) to care about how bad I do.

Join us in Azure's stream if you're not busy. =P

WALKMAN04

Yes I played with you, I had the name Jonathan (I really have to change it sometime...)
Good games, yeah most of us changed our names to be more recognizable. Feel free to add me nnid is gaf name. Only some of us are using our main weapon btw so we can do much better :p

Naar

im convinced now that the higher rank you get, the more stupid you get paired up with :\

how did they even reach so high?

I just killed 3 people within a few seconds of each other and secured THEIR splat zone, while 2 of my teammates were just running around OUR splat zone without inking it for about 15 seconds or so.

most of the enemy team was dead so i dont understand why they didnt ink our zone and let the timer countdown

why.....

Jintor

CKZkiOhVAAQQyF7.jpg:large

one of you has to have a gaf match recording right?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
No problem.

Violet am I lagging for you, you are having some very unreasonable reactions to the things I'm doing

Well violet just splatted me with a kraken when I was 10 ft. Away from him but I hadn't noticed anything before that violet.

Violet_0

Banned
No problem.

Violet am I lagging for you, you are having some very unreasonable reactions to the things I'm doing
yeah the last two games got laggier, at the end of the match I saw you rolling up the ramp and hit you with a charged shot, then I got splatted by you and a second later you were splatted
oh yeah and that kraken kill was pretty bad, sorry Skies
thanks for the games everyone

Skiesofwonder

yeah the last two games got laggier, at the end of the match I saw you rolling up the ramp and hit you with a charged shot, then I got splatted by you and a second later you were splatted

No worries, like I said you seemed lag free to me before that. GGS

Dryk

There's a guy in this lobby that completely breaks Kelp Dome by camping on the ramp with a Jet Squelcher. He can hit half of the Splat Zone and the only way to kill him is to either run straight into his face along the catwalk, which is suicide, or to go all the way around through the enemy base. What the hell are we supposed to do?

DaBoss

pls, stop remembering my terrible games. :p

WALKMAN04

You were mostly fine on my end, just some things here and there
Ggs though, not everyday I can have a long session with you

Skiesofwonder

not lag free, but the kill delays were mostly not that bad I think
there was one match on Underpass where I somehow killed Azure at the beginning and I'm not sure how, I assume there was a pretty bad delay

Oh damn, I must not of noticed it then.

Violet_0

Banned
You were mostly fine on my end, just some things here and there
Ggs though, not everyday I can have a long session with you

we had relatively little lag between us in this session. It's way more noticeable with Sloth and Azure - I imagine that must look really funny on the stream

I really wish they would wall off the irrelevant parts of the map in Splat Zones. I can't find a team that won't run off to the far flung corners of the map the moment we take control only to get splatted and the other team take and retain control for the game.

WALKMAN04

Someone is getting disconnected this game, we have full players and are still waiting here lol
All of us skies, I bet it's that Japanese guy

Skiesofwonder

Someone is getting disconnected this game, we have full players and are still waiting here lol
All of us skies, I bet it's that Japanese guy

Huh.. I haven't personally seen it get stuck in a full lobby like this since the global testfire.

Edit: well... That was odd.

Robotguy

Skies you hella lag killed me last match, lol. Though I should have known better and just run away when I saw you standing there shooting air.

Skiesofwonder

Skies you hella lag killed me last match, lol. Though I should have known better and just run away when I saw you standing there shooting air.

Yeah I'm guessing that was when finalow disconnected. hit you over 10 times on my side before you splat, thought it was you lagging :lol

Zing

Banned
I'm leaving to join robotguy
Edit: where is the gaf lobby now
The one you left. We are still here.

Hah, welcome back.

Thanks guys. Me and Japan versus GAF is fun. One of the guys actually super jumped to a teammate at the south platform. That's how cool they are.

Top Bottom