• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
Do people show as online if they are in queue? I assume not.

I'm joining splatacus, as he is the only one who showed online.

Ok just going to sit this one out. Two of my teammates are doing virtually nothing. They are literally walking around with the brush, etc.

Geg

I played some matches with randoms and my first two on urchin underpass were with some of the worst teammates I've ever played with. I was constantly clearing the map of enemies but the ones who made it past me just mowed over my teammates. In the second match we were finally pushing forward into the enemy's side, and after I get splatted and look at the map I see all three of my teammates huddled together at the entrance to the side path. Like they were just standing there, three in a row, shooting. No one thought to cover the main entrance.

Do people show as online if they are in queue? I assume not.

I'm joining splatacus, as he is the only one who showed online.
Pretty sure they do. Once I was queuing up to join a friend, and robotguy joined me while I was waiting.

Neoxon

Someone actually made a chart showing the range for all of the weapon types in the game so far.

3xf8TKn.jpg

Vena

I want to write up a long thread on the Splatoon, Miiverse, Splatfests, and Community, because, honestly, this game probably has the most vibrant community of a game I have played in a long, long (non-MMO) time. The way that everything falls into place in this game just naturally makes you immersed in the community, be curious of it, and then, ultimately, dragged into it and engaged with it.

But I don't have the time. :(

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Except for when you were challenging me on Moray when I was the E-Liter. =(

Chargers are different, I always challenge them because up close I can actually splat them without the bubbler consistently. :p

Besides, the bubbler does me no good from afar.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Damn already 11, GGs everyone.

I'm done great games everyone, had a lot of fun rocking you guys on warehouse, I think I was undefeated there lol

Yeah I don't think anyone had an answer for your N-zap tonight, led to some mighty rough matches haha

Robotguy

You did pretty well in walleye though :)

You and GuySloth pinballing me around with the inkzookas when I had the bubbler was pretty funny
The best was when I was in a corner and Azure J bomb rushed me so I activated bubbler and got bounced around all over.

Jintor

ugh playing against gaf is lie playing against hell itself

pump two shots into anybody and they turn into a squid or bubble and rek you

can't move without a sniper laser in your eyes

what a game

Geg

what a game

It's worth it for those magic moments where for one game and one game only you're the best player in the room, like my match on kelp dome earlier tonight

Finalow

those 1v1s ceft. fuck your shield though ;D

what a game
gaf rooms are the true A+ rank.

GGs everyone, done for tonight.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I won't have you guys badmouthing the best map

IMO there is no bad map in Splatoon it's just my least favorite. And when you have a map rotation it makes it worse.

Triforce: I almost did. Noticed you had disconnected by the end of the match.

Top Bottom