• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Well I didn't even know this was a thing but my Game Pad motion sensors were drifting and needed calibration. I only noticed while trying out the e-Liter scope on the testing grounds.

If anyone else has this problem just hold the home button and Y+B for 5 seconds and it will bring up a calibration menu.

Knowing is half the battle :D

Geg

lmao I went in with randoms and my very first game the enemy team had three e-liter scopes plus a splat charger.

We completely dominated them, I had like 9 kills.

Well I didn't even know this was a thing but my Game Pad motion sensors were drifting and needed calibration. I only noticed while trying out the e-Liter scope on the testing grounds.

If anyone else has this problem just hold the home button and Y+B for 5 seconds and it will bring up a calibration menu.

Knowing is half the battle :D
Ooh this helps, I've felt like it was off a few times

There's something with no clanking sound from charger kills that didn't charge all the way that makes me feel dissatisfied in a way. Used an e-liter with 3 damage up mains btw.

SM239

Comm error. =\

Oh well... GGs everyone. It's getting late.

I think I'll try and stick to the E-liter scope for a while tomorrow. I just need to get used to the charge time on this thing. I'm just too used to the splat/kelp charger.

WALKMAN04

ok the range increase actually isn't significant, I guess I can live with that

on Bluefin I tried to Kraken you, you headed towards the wall which I didn't notice was painted in your ink, I tried to follow you, swam up the wall, noticed that you were not I expected you and err ... lost track of you and wandered around aimlessly for the rest of the duration. Oh, and please do try to jump over the Kraken I'd very much like that
You'd be surprised how often the jump over Krakens works lol, they never see it coming. I am never going to do it against you, even on a good day I'd be too scared of some lag. Actually you know what I'm going to do it against you don't worry lol

No one expects a sniper to run up to them lol.

Precisely. And no one expects a Ninja Squid Burst Bombardier. It then becomes mind games those those that do. Too bad I've lost all of our encounters so far. I blame it on me getting sleepy around this time. =P

That feeling of doing so well, you know that the next match will be a disaster.

Especially when the disaster is someone on your team deliberately griefing by running to the far ends of the map and not moving.

J@hranimo

Banned
That feeling of doing so well, you know that the next match will be a disaster.

Especially when the disaster is someone on your team deliberately griefing by running to the far ends of the map and not moving.

Trust in the August update. Maybe.

When we're able to get competent people in our games consistently it'll be better.

KeigoNiwa

So does anyone know of a good use or have any tips for using the L-3 Nozzlenose. It seems like an interesting weapon but I'm unsure I would know what to do with it lol

Top Bottom