• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
I was changing gear. I decided to switch to the weapon I have used the least recently (at the end my list).

Wow, this adolfo guy is lagged worse than violet. :D

there is only one squidforce (dmg up brand) hat and zero shoes. So use the ugly clothes. Personally I like the way the snorkel mask looks.

I guess there are some decent shirts, so if I roll that and then get 3 damage up subs spread across the rest I can get some fairly fresh gear that fits the bill.

WALKMAN04

That moment when you have squid speed up main for the first time and just slide into enemy ink lol

Edit: so I hit corn pop with two direct burst bombs and he lives, then I go to smack him with the roller and I bounce off like what just happened lol

Zing

Banned
I feel bad for these level 2-3 players.

Sitting this one out. I have both the low level players and the third just stands at spawn. Haha.

WALKMAN04

I need to get better threads...
What gear would you all recommend for a Jet squelcher? And/or Splattershot pro.
Both of them use up a lot of ink, so inks saver mains, on your main slot are good, I personally use the pro as my ranked weapon and use two inks saver mains as my main slots and it seems to work great. I also use ink saver subs because you need as much ink as possible for the weapon

SM239

I apologize to anyone that ends up on my team today. I'm picking up where I left off with the E-liter yesterday. So I will most likely end up being more of a liability than an asset. lol

Edit: Even Sloth can't take me seriously lol

Robotguy

I need to get better threads...
What gear would you all recommend for a Jet squelcher? And/or Splattershot pro.
I'd recommend a lot of ink saver main. Probably some ink saver subs for Jet Squelcher as I seem to remember ink wall eating a bunch of ink.
Other than that I don't really know since I don't play much of either.

But if you want to play Custom Jet Squelcher I run 2X damage up on it, as that provides you with a burst bomb + 1 shot combo that kills pretty fast.

J@hranimo

Banned
So close!

Also I won't use E Liter around gaffers for now, still not that good with it yet lol. I'll keep getting bottom of the team if I did keep trying today.

WALKMAN04

So close!

Also I won't use E Liter around gaffers for now, still not that good with it yet lol. I'll keep getting bottom of the team if I did keep trying today.
But that's how you get better, your not going to get better by shooting people who just walk into your shots

Top Bottom