• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

WALKMAN04

Hmm, looking through my plaza it seems like GAF is in love with power up builds. Maybe I'm doing it wrong going for ink builds :(
Well that's usually the way charger and some of roller gaf goes, is with damage ups. It all depends on the weapon your using

Edit: Blak, is your room full, going to join now
Guess not

Geg

I can't get any damn kills with this stupid splish :mad:

Oh yeah, I guess it would be great with squelchers too.

Yeah a single ink saver main gives the dual squelcher an extra 1.5 seconds of firing time for close to 9 seconds total. The only time I ever run out of ink is the beginning of the match covering the base or when I'm trying to lay beakons

I've found dynamos to be pretty easy prey with Jet Squelcher. They're harder to deal with with Dual Squelcher because you need more precise spacing though.
Going head to head with a dynamo basically means I've got to be able to dodge/maneuver around one of their attacks and splat them when they try a second

Jintor

ahaha jumping into normals after two days of ranked is like soaking into an onsen or something. just murdering murdering murdering every day.... ahhh, so good

Zing

Banned
I'm supposed to be playing other games, but the map rotation may suck me back in. I'll check back in thirty minutes.

Malus

Finally getting decent at using the Splash-o-Matic with the Neo one out. Anything with an Inkzooka I'll give a fair shot.

J@hranimo

Banned
Probably like 26 rerolls total.

Edit: I made the shirt yesterday after grinding money from ranked.

Ah wow ok. That's still pretty impressive though.

Calling it a night. GGs to everyone I played with. I gotta sleep now I have to get up reeeally early in the morning :(

atr0cious

I don't like what this game is doing to me. I spend my time away from it thinking about it, the music haunting me from the corners of my mind. Constantly thinking about new builds, and worst of all, getting annoyed when my girlfriend wants to hang out instead of watching me play. Gonna try to cut back a little, but I have doubts in my resolve.

SM239

Played like crap earlier but started to get the hang of things again with the dual squelcher.

Oh well. Need to go. Gotta get up early tomorrow... GGs all.

DaBoss

The opposite team in both of those matches were basically "anti-brush". Two rollers and echolocator. I couldn't even bother to try. Octobrush is just too slow.

Top Bottom