• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
Matches like this aren't even fun. I'm watching the other two teammates and it looks like they barely know the controls.

WALKMAN04

Matches like this aren't even fun. I'm watching the other two teammates and it looks like they barely know the controls.
Yeah it's very one sided, it's just who has more gaf. If any gaffers want to join please do so are matches have been terrible due to randoms

Geg

why always port whyyyy

I've learned to appreciate port a bit more after splatfest and yesterday's gaf matches. I still hate how hard it is to come back once the full enemy team advances to your side, but when everyone is more spread out it's chaotic and fun

Zing

Banned
Yeah it's very one sided, it's just who has more gaf. If any gaffers want to join please do so are matches have been terrible due to randoms
I genuinely feel bad for them. I can't imagine my daughter joining a GAF game.

Haha, I was so stunned that someone actually got to our side of port that I basically allowed walkman to splat me.

WALKMAN04

If they put me by myself again, can you guys just let me chill next to you or something I'm tired of getting raped, talking about the saltspray match

Zing

Banned
I forgot to stay with the gaf room that match, I'm waiting to rejoin right now...
Sue and Eric refuse to leave.

I'm pretty sure Sue contributed absolutely nothing that time.

Ok, someone call Nintendo and ask for Sue to be booted. Haha. She keeps sticking around. 89p?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sue and Eric refuse to leave.

I'm pretty sure Sue contributed absolutely nothing that time.

Ok, someone call Nintendo and ask for Sue to be booted. Haha. She keeps sticking around. 89p?

Imagine how much worse Sue would be doing if he/she were in GAF Room A as opposed to GAF Room B

StAidan

Gotta go for now, went afk a couple times during that last match because my kids were screaming questions at me in excitement, too distracting for now :)

Violet_0

Banned
Nedcone I'm guessing, gotta be more aware of your surroundings :p

Oh and Violet that one where Sue had 89 points we won that I don't care what anyone says

Master A1, you and me went like 9/0 and 9/1 in that match lol, we really earned that win
got a few delayed kills on you J@hranimo

WALKMAN04

Imagine how much worse Sue would be doing if he/she were in GAF Room A as opposed to GAF Room B
Hah, wherever I am is gaf room A Kas, don't you forget that now
Ok, I am quitting. We are basically being griefed by newbies. I'll come back tonight after they go to bed.
Lol good games bro, i'm probably going to try the other room soon as well, since 80% of the games here are unbalanced

WALKMAN04

Disconnected with 2 seconds left, did we win. Good games guys I'm going to try and join the other room now
Edit: actually I'll try and join in a little bit

J@hranimo

Banned
Ok that match was odd. Were we all lagging a little bit or did both teams just keep moving and laying ink? I've never been so mobile while laying ink on the Port ever.

Sorry didn't mean post back to back.

Gnilres

I've played around 10 matches today and lost every single one. Even when I'm the top one on my team.

Lose streak happen often to anyone else? It's probably just not my day.

ryechu

I've played around 10 matches today and lost every single one. Even when I'm the top one on my team.

Sometimes, I get random win streaks even though im doing nothing in my games.

RedFyn

Having the top score doesn't mean much. You can't equate a high score to a win. It's how you play and the things you do (strategy) that win you the game. If you find yourself on a losing streak try and figure out what you're doing wrong and correct it.

Top Bottom